WEN

Trusted Contributor

This idea came to me from one of the other threads discussing menthol in the CC and with free shipping on 3/19 I decided to try using the body CC on my hair. 

For the first two tries, I did one cleanse with tea tree body CC. Scalp responded very well and my hair was clean and soft, however, it seemed weighed down and less curly. 

For the next two tries, I did one cleanse with tea tree body CC and one cleanse with 319. Results were a little better but still weighed down. 

Then I tried using the body CC just on scalp with 319 on the ends and smoothed what was left on my hands on the top of my head (so that it was on my hair but did not get to my scalp). This was by far the best results, but my curls were not as defined.  I think this would be best when I want to wear my hair straight or wavy. 

So my experiment was mostly a success. I have a clean non irritated scalp.  I just thought I'd share for anyone else with menthol sensitivities. 

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 thank you for sharing your experiment results with us. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh thank you for your info..

@Jeannie29 I just am getting to try my 319 so hoping since menthol is much less in this CC it will help my scalp, (plus no added fragrance)...I don't know why my scalp is sensitive, but maybe this will be better.. sounds like you came up with several solutions!...

@sonechko Yes I am just getting to try it!!...I had to go out of town for a week, I missed snail delivery by a day, so it's been at my neighbors til today!!!..

It is finally in my hot little hands...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi 319 is the best!