WEN

Respected Contributor

Checked the dates on my oils yesterday.  It seems that the oils from the TSV sets are all up to date for me.  It's the olis from the special "oils only" sets that are from 2011 so in effect they have been discounted, just not advertised as old stock.  I guess i'll have to change my ordering MO.  If I want to try a seasonal I should jump on it when it first comes out and if I like it get my stock when it is first offered so it has no chance to sit in a warehouse.  I will be curious to check the dates on any brand new scents that come out.  Then we will have an idea how much time is between production start and the release date.

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva1Donna

My SOB RTM's are from 2014 also. I opened the oil and it seems ok. I'm really stuffy today so I'll reapply when my head clears, but so far they both seem fine. I understand your cancelation of the SGGT products. This has been disappointing to me also, with what we spend.....

Trusted Contributor

I have been so busy lately and just got around to checking the dates on the bottom of the Glossing Serum that I purchased on the same day as the RTM.  Date on bottle is : 130228.  So this has been sitting on a shelf for 3 years before shipping out to me Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I have been so busy lately and just got around to checking the dates on the bottom of the Glossing Serum that I purchased on the same day as the RTM.  Date on bottle is : 130228.  So this has been sitting on a shelf for 3 years before shipping out to me Smiley Sad

@MrsCat21 You are not alone. I ordered the same duo last September and those are same dates on mine when I checked all my products the other day. I reordered the same duo this past visit, but I have not received it yet since I ordered it on check hold initially. I was thinking since it was an event price there may be a possibility for that. 

Valued Contributor

This is all so sad and disappointing news!  I hope that the Q will do the right thing in a timely manner.  We, I for instance do spend a lot of money on it and especially when there is a good TSV/ODO.  This early morning I went through my stash and found only one item, SOB CC 32oz was mfg Jan 2015 which was purchased during last months free shipping day.  If anyone is sending their product(s) back, do ask CS to waive ALL Shipping and Handling and make sure it is confirmed.  I have done this on numerous occassions and they do waive ALL the S&H on products that are defective in some way.

Thank you to all the above in bringing this to our attention.

Super Contributor

@Alice-QVC  When you and I spoke on the phone last week, I think you said you would be back on Monday 4/4. I have not heard anything from anyone at QVC re: 5 year old WEN oil being shipped to me. I am hoping that someone has verified the code information with Chaz and/or his team.

Please give me an update on this situation.

Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @TamiT28 I did get an email from the Buyer saying they were going to contact our Quality Control Department, however I have not gotten any information as yet. I will email them again today, I am so sorry for the delay.

Regular Contributor

While I'm sure most of these products are still fine, I too am noticing older products. I recently started labeling my bottles as soon as I buy them to be able to rotate through my own stash better. Unfortunately, I saw that my 12 oz RTMs from last year's Sept TSV were dated 2010 and 2011. The new bottles I just got in the autodelivery were 2015. I didn't realize the year was on the bottom so now will have to organize my stash that way.  I didn't check every item, but the TT oil from the duo last month had a January 2016 date. At least the 4 bottles of FGP RTM I bought last fall were dated 2015 Smiley Happy

Contributor

HappyDaze, I have been unable to get through to Chaz's customer service - when you spoke to them did they indicate it was OK to use products that old? I have products dated 2011, 2012 and 2013 I am concerned about.

Esteemed Contributor

@dotgirl If you use the @ symbol before @HappyDaze she will receive notification that you're attempting to contact her, or anybody else on these boards. 

Hope that helps