WEN

Trusted Contributor

Well it must be my body chemistry, not my nose.  Others cannot smell it on me shortly after I apply it.  I seem to be alone in this, so that is great for the rest of you WENners who are able to enjoy the scent for a long time.  😀

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Re: 613 EDP has arrived

[ Edited ]

I got my 613 EDP today!! I love it! I haven't had it on long enough to tell if it has goo staying power, but I love the scent. It smells like the EDT, but I smell more lemon in this one. It is a better balance of vanilla a lemon. The EDT was a little heavier with vanilla. I also smell just a hint of floral. This one smells more feminine than the EDT. I like the EDP scent better. So far, this is a keeper. I think I will give my EDT to my daughter. She is 11 and the EDT will be a light scent for her. I will post again about the staying power.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor
I meant to say, I got my 613 EDP, not EDT.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I am sorry to say that I sent my 613 EDP back. I already have the EDT. I loved that the scent of the EDP is stronger than the EDT, but I didn't find that the EDP lasted any longer than the EDT. So, I sent it back because I couldn't justify spending the money when I already have the EDT. The scent did not last much longer on me. This is a pretty light scent. It is not an "in your face" type of parfum scent. I tend to like the stronger scents I guess. I'm hoping that the mandarin Italian fig fragrance will be much stronger/noticeable. I am also curious about the fall Tuscan pear fragrance, but it is a light scent in the cc, so I'm not sure. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

@Hilary77 I'm glad I saw your review. As much as I love the scent of 613, I can't justify spending any $$ on a fragrance that doesn't last. I still have the 613 EDT and it lasts about 10-15 minutes on me 😔

Like you, I want a fragrance that lasts throughout the day. There are plenty of other options that do, so I'm going to skip Wen fragrances for now. Although, I really like the scent of SHL......might cave on that one! 

Respected Contributor

The EDp lasted a little longer than the EDT, but not enough for me to justify having both right now. I may repurchase when my EDT is gone because I like the scent. If I repurchase, I will get the EDP because it is better than the EDT, but it is not a drastic difference like I was hoping for it to be. I think it's a great scent, though. I still hope Chaz will kick up his fragrances even more in the future. However, I know a lot of people like the lighter scents, so he can't please everyone. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

@Hilary77 Yeah, I think we're SOL with him creating an even stronger fragrance 😔 I've heard him mention several times that he's very sensitive to fragrances, so he'll probably err on the side of lighter scents/formulations. Like you said, it's a great option for those who like lighter scents. 

I have two close family members who are very sensitive to fragrances (they can easily trigger migraines), so I'm cautious about what I wear when I know I'm going to be around them (i.e. no FAS as a leave in 😄) I just knew that they would love the 613 EDT, so I wore it one day when I went to visit. They couldn't even smell it......within 30 minutes it had worn off to the point that their sensitive noses couldn't detect it 😁

I have already several fragrances that I love (and I few more that I have my eye on), so this is an easy pass for me. 

I suppose I should thank Chaz for keeping my wallet safe this visit......no 613 EDP, no gallons, no fall ancillary products......my UPS man is getting a break this weekend!

Honored Contributor

Re: 613 EDP has arrived

[ Edited ]

@DoxieMomma that's an excellent point. I had forgotten how sensitive Chaz is to scents.

That said, this is the man who created the wonderful Fall Apple Spice (FAS) which is able to penetrate skyscrapers upon opening!! Smiley Wink 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Wen Quick Links - Wen FAQ Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values -- Wen News -- periscope -- wendooters -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- This Weekend Fall Seasonal Trio Plus Special Deal -- Fall Tuscan Pear Eau de PARFUM -- *super-size* double-size this visit -- September Chat 2015 -- 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th -- wen 9/18 - 9/22 shows & hits per Dooters --

___ 

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 Yeah, seems like a total contradiction, right?? He must've had a head cold during FAS testing.......either that, or he really likes maple syrup! I'm just happy that we have a chance to stock up on it before it disappears. 

If it weren't for FAS, I'd be done with seasonals until next spring, but, alas, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do 😃