Respected Contributor

Re: Lug Mini Puddle Jumper Day Bag

I carried my black dot today when we travelled to the VA hospital 60 miles away. It worked very well. I'll probably carry it tomorrow when I drop the newfie at the groomers and go grocery shopping.

Honored Contributor

One full day with my black dot at work today. Got so, so many compliments. Loved how it easily held everything I normally put in my bags; also love that it stands up straight and doesn't lean over. Came home with more in the bag than when I left in the morning for work!

I am being redundant, I know, but I am going to get another at some point; hoping for the camo ice. But I think the red dot would be nice. Just know they are going to come out with more colors for us.

It really doesn't take up any more room than my Dooney & Bourkes that I usually take to work and definitely less room than my Gili hobos. I normally don't like to use the crossbody or shoulder straps, but am thinking of putting it on the black dot. Think it would look pretty cool! ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

Hello my friend. Its been awhile, I miss our little chats and hope you are well. 

I must share...I came across this thread on the day this mini puddle jumper was offered. Having read about the brand, positive comments and various pieces used by so many Travel Forum contributors, (I occasionally lurk) my interest was piqued! Reread the whole thread, watched the video and found myself catching the Lug Bug! Yep, this adorable bag could definitely fit into my day to day lifestyle. And Aimee (sp) the vendor is so passionate and personable, I knew I'd be placing an order.

Ah, but what color? I chuckled at the posts debating the dilemma these color choices were presenting to others. They all were very nice. I was right there too. Decisions! 

I would have liked the floral but apparently this had an early sell out. Okay, next, the camos? Somehow I kept vacillating between these and the black dot. The conservative and classic side of my persona tugged, won out and black dot it shall be.

What a truly adorable bag. Love the size, function and style. Almost too cute for words! I am impressed. I knew from the presentation this was well organized... I am most pleased with every feature the bag brings! I'm so glad to have stumbled across this thread in such a timely manner. I've been happily enabled. Many thanks to you and everyone else who has commented on this 'lil puddle jumper. 

I do have a question maybe you or someone else can answer. Is the Tan camo yellowish in color? The earlier videos are no longer available and my screen reads a bit 'yellow' when I view the few seconds it was shown on the last presentation. Much Thanks for any color clarification and assistance. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS OMG!!!! It is so, so good to hear from you! Where have you been? I have missed you. Still posting over on that other forum? If so, your big day is coming up, right? I'll be watching (and buying!). Smiley LOL I saw him last month and had a great time at his place of business. Oh, goodness, so great to have a post from you. Made my day!

And NOW you have the bug and are a Lug Nut! Whoo-whoo. Smiley LOL It is addicting. So glad you like the mini. It truly is awesome, right? And black dot, just like me. To quote Maya Angelou: "We are more alike, my friend, than unalike; we are more alike than unalike." 

As to the camo sand, I have that in the Lug KickFlip 2 and I have never noticed that it has a yellow color/cast/tint to it. I see only the dark brown and beige/tan colors. To me it looks like the three browns of camo are dark chocolate, mocha, and sand. Hopefully, some of the other poster who have the camo sand will chime in and offer their opinion. 

You might also check out some of the other Lug items, because many of them also carry the camo sand. Perhaps you would be able to take a closer look at one of those videos, watching it on your cell phone or someone else's computer screen, in order to compare the color on different devices.

I have seven of the Lug bags (propeller, wheelie, ace, lunch tote/scooter, kickflip 2, mini, and can-can). Used the ace and can-can on my trip this past summer. Truly great organization in every one of their items.

I hope you will come back often and chime in again. Don't be a stranger! Heart

Honored Contributor

My mini PJ was waiting for me when I got home from my trip. Ordered the blue dot.  I love it!  Think it'll be a great size for travel and would definitely fit under the seat on a plane.  Don't see me using it as a tote for work but you never know when the current tote that I'm using wears out, I may.  I love the big PJ that I have so am sure that I'll like this one too.  

Respected Contributor

@rochelleSI got this bag in the Camo sand.  I don't see any yellow in it.  I see like an ivory color, beige/tan and dark brown.  

My question for others is do you think the camo sand looks okay with the brushed walnut.  I have a wheelie in the walnut color but I am not sure the camo sand matches well enough with it.   

Regular Contributor

Walnut color is totally neutral so anything should go with it in my opinion.  Camo sand colors all appear to be in the neutral family as well.  I think they would look great together!  Enjoy your bags!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@rochelleS OMG!!!! It is so, so good to hear from you! Where have you been? I have missed you. Still posting over on that other forum? If so, your big day is coming up, right? I'll be watching (and buying!). Smiley LOL I saw him last month and had a great time at his place of business. Oh, goodness, so great to have a post from you. Made my day!

And NOW you have the bug and are a Lug Nut! Whoo-whoo. Smiley LOL It is addicting. So glad you like the mini. It truly is awesome, right? And black dot, just like me. To quote Maya Angelou: "We are more alike, my friend, than unalike; we are more alike than unalike." 

As to the camo sand, I have that in the Lug KickFlip 2 and I have never noticed that it has a yellow color/cast/tint to it. I see only the dark brown and beige/tan colors. To me it looks like the three browns of camo are dark chocolate, mocha, and sand. Hopefully, some of the other poster who have the camo sand will chime in and offer their opinion. 

You might also check out some of the other Lug items, because many of them also carry the camo sand. Perhaps you would be able to take a closer look at one of those videos, watching it on your cell phone or someone else's computer screen, in order to compare the color on different devices.

I have seven of the Lug bags (propeller, wheelie, ace, lunch tote/scooter, kickflip 2, mini, and can-can). Used the ace and can-can on my trip this past summer. Truly great organization in every one of their items.

I hope you will come back often and chime in again. Don't be a stranger! Heart

@World Traveler

You are the luv of luvs! And apparently Lugs too. Hehe, seven bags, I'm impressed. But hey this is your wheelhouse and great functionality and style are the tools of your passion.

Please accept my MIA apologies. I am having IT issues that are 99% on this site only...hours of trouble shooting have me...let's say, not in the best of moods. Tomorrow I'll tackle another avenue and hopefully this server issue will finally be resolved. On to more cheery chat!

I'd love to hear about your salon visit. I heard you were there and keep looking for a personal recap. Haven't posted there too much lately. Have to say though, this years SHP NBT has struck a chord! I'm absolutely over the moon in love with it! I could practicality eat it! It's delectable. Have you tried it? Would you believe I didn't purchase anything this visit....oops, taking that back, lol. The large SHP with NBT/ duo, waitlisted, just shipped today. I'm hopelessly hooked. I cut my hair again last Oct, over 15" (I am a chia pet!) and now have to seriously work on my stash. Using half of what I did previously has basically doubled my inventory. I'll pick up the odd pieces on eBay if necessar down the line, especially the SOB ancillary items...my other big love scent

I'm mostly active on the Linea forum. Lots of 'life' going on this past year so I've been in and out, up and down. 

Been adding more Dr P to my regime. Participated in some great 50% sales on GMA and the View. Just rec'd four items this week, plus samples. Love those little try me's... Your reviews here have been a lifeline of info and guidance in my purchasing decisions and I cordially thank you for sharing! You once posted a product list included in your regime. Any idea where or what thread that was posted on? It was a while back...

After an absence ('life' stuff again) I restarted my SeraVital. I'll open my 5th box tomorrow. OMG I am seeing remarkable changes! Down over 20 lbs and that just seemed to slide off. Go figure??? And my body shape is changing. Mirror, mirror on the wall, WHO is that girl??? Another poster started a thread in the beauty forum. Search SeraVital (has my name in the title) and you can read my comments. It's ah maaazing and working for me tres bien. 

I love the Maya Angelou you quoted. So true in many many ways! And we are Lug twinsies too, lol. Such a darling bag. I still feel very lucky to have stumbled across this thread in many ways, well organized ways too.

Ah ... so much to say. So much I'd like to hear more of too. Wish we could meet. It would be grand. Where is the best place to chat?  I've hogged too much space on this designated thread and do not want to risk ire or alienation. So steer me to the spot where we may continue with grace my friend. I'll be there

And to the other Travel Forum readers,  I graciously thank you for allowing my personal foray, my little excursion if you may on this thread. It's been a happy reunion.

P.S. Thanks for clarification on the Sand Camo colors too!♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@rochelleSI got this bag in the Camo sand.  I don't see any yellow in it.  I see like an ivory color, beige/tan and dark brown.  

My question for others is do you think the camo sand looks okay with the brushed walnut.  I have a wheelie in the walnut color but I am not sure the camo sand matches well enough with it.   

@Roni18

Thank you so very much for your reply. I truly appreciate the color clarification, especially now knowing there is no yellow cast in this camo print! The left side of my personality keeps calling out to these camo choices. So cute, so very funky cool and cute. Enjoy yours in good health too!!!

Honored Contributor

I just went online to purchase this in the red dot (already have the black dot and love it; use it everyday). Bummer!!!! Only thing left is the navy dot. Smiley Sad

Bet when they return, we will be able to get them in the camo colors too. But am aiming for the red dot.