Honored Contributor

Re: Lug Mini Puddle Jumper Day Bag

@Roni18 Smiley LOL Join the crowd! That couple sure do know how to keep designing cute and versatile items. I love my collection of Lug. Can't believe I am saying this, but they put a smile on my face. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler I know, right? It's funny that I didn't get one. Woman Very Happy 

i'd really like a daypack that I could take hiking and stick my camera in... 

Trusted Contributor

I did order but the tried to cancel when I saw the delivery date was over two weeks out.  Even though the price is higher on the lug site they have colors not offered here.  I tried cancelling a few hours after ordering but it said cancellation pending so I know at this point it will ship as it says in process. I like the plum color much better and wish they offered all colors.... I'm mad at myself for not ordering from the company directly. 

Honored Contributor

@equss Call Customer Service ASAP to see what they can do. And if they can't do anything, you can send it back (if you don't mind the return shipping cost). If it was me, I would rather pay for the return shipping cost than have a bag I really wanted in a different color.

Also, I had the same thing happen with the cancellation pending message; and it eventually did cancel. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

My Camo Pink/Pink Camo Mini Puddle Jumper has shipped!  YAY!    

Keep Calm and LUG On, 

CAT

Respected Contributor

Mine has also shipped.

Honored Contributor

My mini shipped too! YAY!!! Hopefully, it will zip right over to me.

I got some barbecue ribs from QVC, a two-day blue express UPS shipping item. I did get it in two days, but you should have seen the tracking status. Must have been something wrong with the scanner for UPS because in just that short a period of time, it crisscrossed the United States four times! ha! 

Today at work I had a couple of our guys who work in receiving show the UPS driver the printout and ask him what that was all about. They said he just shook his head and could not for the life of him explain why it went back and forth four times. In fact, if you are to believe the times, the shipment made it across the U.S. in two hours on one of those trips!

Really do think the scan label on the package was having a bad day. ha! But all is good that ends well. Love those ribs!

Respected Contributor

Just got my mini in the mail today!  It is totally cute!  I got the camo sand.  I would have preferred a solid but this one is very cute.  I think it is a great size.  Not so big that you couldn't use it as a regular handbag.  It would be good for a day trip bag  or shopping excursion.   I think it would be good for a small carry on also if you just wanted one change of clothes and makeup.

Hope y'all love yours too! 

Respected Contributor

I was just thinking this would be a great gift if I could get it in solids (not sure what prints my friends/family would like.)  QVC has the camo sand and the blue dot left.  Lug's website has lots of choices but the price is $95 so definitely the best deal is here.

Respected Contributor

My black dot and walnut arrived- gorgeous.. I bet more choices will be back in stock over the next few weeks. Keep checking.