Trusted Contributor

Lug Mini Puddle Jumper Day Bag

Anyone ordering this QVC2 Big Deal on Tuesday? I think I'm becoming addicted... Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lug Mini Puddle Jumper Day Bag

I love Lugs!! I have many! I am curious about the size of the mini version. Guess I will wait to see it.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi Admittedly, I am a Lug Nut. I am anxious to see this too. Thanks for reminding me to record that program so I can see it when I get home. 

Let us know if you got it! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have the mini and love it. Of course mine is several years old so they may have changed the size. The previous version is smaller than the gym/overnight bags...more on the order of a very organized large handbag. Depending on colors I will get another. Anyone know what the price will be and if camo colors available ??  Tia

Honored Contributor

@equss I haven't seen anything about it. I want the camo if it is available. Hopefully, someone else will chime in with more details. 

Respected Contributor

Checkout Lug on Facebook. I've seen a navy dot, a brown, and a floral with light background so far. The "Big Deal" starts at 9 pm tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chprsp They are showing it? YAY!!! I'll check it out when I get home tonight. Thanks (or not!.....you are feeding my addiction, just like @gacat123! ha!).

Respected Contributor

Ha! I'm addicted. Hoping for a camo multi. If not I'll hope to get the navy dot.

Honored Contributor

I checked the Lug Facebook page and it is hard to tell what the whole mini will look like, or the dimensions. All you can see is the bottom right-hand corner of the bag in polka dot. Tried all kinds of searches to see if I could find it with dimension, but nada!

Maybe starting early tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, QVC will have it up on the boards and we can search for it to get the full details.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler I have to watch the presentation before I know if I'll get it or not. I probably don't need it, but it might make good Christmas presents. I already picked up a couple Propellers for my bf's daughters. I'm looking forward to checking it out! I really want a camo Lug!