Honored Contributor

Re: Lug Mini Puddle Jumper Day Bag

@chprsp and @Roni18 Oh, I am so glad you like your mini! Mine is stuck somewhere between here and there. ha! My little black dot should arrive soon, and I am so glad that you are giving it high-fives and liking it. 

I agree that there will be more colors/designs of this mini in the making. But am glad that after switching back and worth more than once that I went with the black dot, which will go with anything, even when I am not traveling!

Thanks again to @pinkmochi for alerting us! 

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

My Puddle Jump Mini in Pink Camo arrived Tuesday 9/5 !  YAY!

VERY CUTE, I am quite pleased with this  QVC  purchase.  

I like the size,  says Miss Goldilocks,  not too small nor too large (JUST RIGHT)  

I also received the two pack set  of *MR BEAMS* motion lights from QVC!  I put one on back steps and one on front steps. Ordered in  WHITE, they each take 4 D Batts.   

Keep Calm and Stay Safe out There, 

CAT

Regular Contributor

i received mine in navy dot and I love it!  It does seem like the perfect size.  I am small framed and do not like to carry an overwhelming bag.  Plus it's just not good for the back.  I bought this specifically to use as a carry-on for under the seat in plane, although I do plan on using it daily just as a purse.  I don't own the regular size PJ but it's on my list (Christmas or next birthday).  It may be the better size for carry-on but I'll see how this little one does first.  Thanks, LUG!  

Honored Contributor

@indiepup So glad you got yours. Mine is still sitting in Illinois (Hodgkin?). Seems like a long time to be there. Smiley Sad

Please let us know how you like it after using it under the seat on the plane. In addition, I got the puddle jumper wheelie, but do not have the regular PJ. Am looking forward to using the wheelie in March when I go to Japan. But I will try to use it before then for everyday use.

Honored Contributor

My mini PJ seems to be stuck in Buffalo, NY.  Hoping it makes it to my house before I get home!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL LOL!! I don't understand the shipping process. I ordered it on 8/30 and it went from Buffalo, NY to Hodkins, IL, where it patiently waited until yesterday, 9/8, or early this morning, because it finally moved into my state. So, hopefully I will have it Monday or Tuesday. Poor thing.....it is going to need a lot of tender love and care when I get it! ha! Can't wait to check it out. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Got my black dot mini today. Absolutely LOVE it! Oh, I can see me using this for times other than travel, that's for sure. Great size and love the compartments. 

For those of you who also ordered and received it, have you been using it for daily use or are you just waiting to use it for when you travel?

Kudos to @pinkmochi (again!) for alerting us to this great deal!

Regular Contributor

Glad you finally got yours too!  I haven't used mine yet on a daily basis because I need to carry a laptop back/forth to work and it won't fit in the mini.  I should start using it on the weekends though at least.  No sense saving it for a trip!  Right? Life's too short.  We need to enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

I was actually thinking about getting another one the next time they present it at a special price. Probably won't be the deal we got on this one day, but maybe if/when they make it in camo ice, which is what my PJ Wheelie is; then I would take it on a trip with me. Or.....the red dot would be nice for everyday use. Will wait and see.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I was actually thinking about getting another one the next time they present it at a special price. Probably won't be the deal we got on this one day, but maybe if/when they make it in camo ice, which is what my PJ Wheelie is; then I would take it on a trip with me. Or.....the red dot would be nice for everyday use. Will wait and see.

I missed this when it was a TSV somehow. I will get one when they have more colors back.