Valued Contributor

I checked the Ingredients on these products and I was really shocked........I will pass. Glad for everyone who loves her line, but I will stay with my proven Perricone and ELEMIS. Love both and really see a difference.

BTW, red algae has been used in Estee Lauder and Lancome for years...its not quite the discovery she claims it to be.

She is lovely! I like her.....glad she is doing so well on QVC.

Respected Contributor
@akdld and @65 and fabulous ... thanks for both of your breakdown's and analyses of the individual products in the TSV. It's helpful to others if they are considering the TSV kit. Hopefully, the posters will read your posts!
Super Contributor

I was about to buy it until  I saw the model they are showing right now in the photos, isn't this the same woman they show when they are presenting Josie Maran milk, how dumb do they think we are. I'll pass.  

Valued Contributor

Passing after almost pushing the button to order.  Decided to read reviews.   Too many people have "white rolling of product" and other issues when they put on their makeup.  Also, they could not Legally say that it helps with DEEP lines, which is always something I look for.  If a product works on deep lines and they can legally state it, it is normally a great product IMHO.   It seems to work well on some people but they probably have much better skin then I do. 

Honored Contributor

@cbrite    I notice on many brands they rave about the "afters" and sometimes I don't think they look all that great-- at times the before is about the same or better.  I'm not watching today and don't plan to purchase this TSV.  So many brands and so many claims.  I need to use the brands I have already purchased.  The presentations make everything sound so good.  People posting here don't seem to be completely happy with the products.

Trusted Contributor

@INDIANA BONES  actually, per my friend a well-respected derm, there is nothing topical that can get rid of deep wrinkles.  But using a line of products at least makes you take better care of your skin-which is probably what accounts for improvement.  I do like her products.  We each have different favorites.  

Super Contributor

@Souperkrys

I tries Tasha went it was first on the Q, by face broke out and got irritated terribly. A lot of hype. I will stay with Josie Maran. No breakout, just real good skin.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee-

Im glad Im not the only one-I kept trying to see a difference and really didn't (in the before and afters)!

Maybe that is why so many times we say,, it works because we are hoping so much to see some change. I don't know.

Like someone else said, maybe its because we are taking better care of our skin with any product we try by washing, gentle exfoliating, moisturizing etc.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

I noticed when they show the b 4 and after photos, there is one which they skip over really fast - Look at her AFTER eye lid... 😳

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 12.32.28 AM.png

They REALLY don't want this photo to show on air....it's whisked off quickly.......why? Can they not address her weird lid? Please be honest Tatcha Vendor + Hosts.... (and please stop with selling your car story boo hoo yadda yadda...) And no, I see no difference in the other photos of b 4 and after....and they are using young gals on air to promote..... just irks me.... 

But, if it works for others who love it or r happy, go for it... this is my opinion....

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@cbrite    I notice on many brands they rave about the "afters" and sometimes I don't think they look all that great-- at times the before is about the same or better.  I'm not watching today and don't plan to purchase this TSV.  So many brands and so many claims.  I need to use the brands I have already purchased.  The presentations make everything sound so good.  People posting here don't seem to be completely happy with the products.

-Do Not Copy Pls-