Regular Contributor

I'm watching Dan present the Tracfone and he's going on and on about how he bought a phone and had to buy all the extras.  He starts going through the colors and never finishes presenting all the colors because when he gets to the gold cover he goes on and on about how he use to have platform shoes that color and hair and etc., and then forgets that he was presenting colors and never finishes telling us the names of the colors.  Please do the presentation and less talking about personal life.  He's not the only one that does this.  

Respected Contributor

When I see him I turn the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

l like Dan Hughes.I find him very warm & friendly.He keeps the show interesting. 

Honored Contributor

@joann1218 wrote:

I'm watching Dan present the Tracfone and he's going on and on about how he bought a phone and had to buy all the extras.  He starts going through the colors and never finishes presenting all the colors because when he gets to the gold cover he goes on and on about how he use to have platform shoes that color and hair and etc., and then forgets that he was presenting colors and never finishes telling us the names of the colors.  Please do the presentation and less talking about personal life.  He's not the only one that does this.  

Did you wake up on wrong side of the bed?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@joann1218  I also find it frustrating when there is something I really want to see about the product, but the host is not showing it.  This happens on all the shopping channels, and certain hosts are more guilty than others.  It bothers me particularly when (a different channel) is showing bracelets and they seem to purposely hide the clasp.  Some of these are those adjustable things, which I hate, but you can't tell because they just talk on and on and don't show it all.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

I really like Dan & I enjjoy ALL of his presentations!!!!! 😍

Honored Contributor

The other day HSN had a dell computer as the special.  I happened to channel surf in that direction when Colleen was presenting.  I couldn't handle it.  She'd go on and on about the color, how great the new features were and how Joe was gonna tell us all about it.  Joe would get maybe 3 sentences out and she would launch into another 10 minute speech about color and the great new features Joe was gonna tell us about.  Woman LOL 

I never got a change to hear Joe tell me all about it - I had to change the channel.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed over the years - every product comes back to him (similar to one female host) - his farm - his Xmas lights - his work shop - etc.   Like him but not a fan.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch Q but I also like Dan Hughes.

Too hard to watch the non stop blabbing but that's their job.

Probably a little difficult talking about the same item for an hour.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't watch Q but I also like Dan Hughes.

Too hard to watch the non stop blabbing but that's their job.

Probably a little difficult talking about the same item for an hour.

I agree @Nightowlz.  I don't know how they do it sometimes, especially when they do an hour about an item like My Pillow.