Frequent Contributor

So excited, the tsv for Tatcha is now online. Item A343197 is a 4 piece every day essential that will work for everyone! Just wanted to give everybody a heads up. Hope you all enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@Kitkat21  Thanks for your post.

Valued Contributor

I think it is going to be a "pass" for me.  The eye cream gets only mixed results and I don't really need the rest.  It's a bit $$ and I just bought the IT TSV and I think that one was a good deal and have been wearing and enjoying it.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't really like this set. It's an easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Too pricey for me plus I have so many other brands to finish up.

Super Contributor

I have never tried Tatcha before, thinking of trying the TSV. I currently use Josie’s argan oil line. Is Tatcha as good as Josie’s? It’s way more expensive, is it worth it? Thanks! Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Souperkrys The Polishing Enzyme Powder is FABULOUS.  I use it about 3-4x per week and it's definitely reduced the size of my pores.  Very light and foamy and not gritty at all if used correctly.  I'm really considering the kit.  

Respected Contributor

I noticed when they show the b 4 and after photos, there is one which they skip over really fast - Look at her AFTER eye lid... 😳

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 12.32.28 AM.png

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Frequent Contributor

Funny. Her eyes look better before .

Frequent Contributor

I actually own everything from this TSV. The enriching renewal face cream is very greasy, does not absorb . To greasy for day time. I use this cream only at nigth. Would not buy again. The Essence is okay, but maybe a waste of money, doesnt do anything. The eye cream and the polish are okay. The Eye cream has to be applied very thin otherwise you will have white cream spots around Eye area. I like Tatcha , just not everything. Love Tatchas silk cream wich is not in this TSV.