Honored Contributor

All the skincare products are just about making money for them ,very few things work , just spf, retin a, mild face wash ,and some oils.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Frequent Contributor

Actually I am very happy with the products and bought the TSV.  I use the deep cleanser for my combination skin and love it.  My fav is the polishing enzyme powder.  It is foamy and makes my skin feel good.  It feels like the texture of my skin is getting better and the fine lines are fading.  Then I use the Essence.  I love how it makes my skin feel too.  Finish off with the water cream in the summer and silk cream in the winter.  The water cream is like a cool splash of water on my skin and does hydrate.  One of the best products is the primer. It smoothes out the skin.  My husband commented after the first time I used it after being married for 30 years.  He said that I look younger.  It does not break me out either. 

All in all I have tried many high-end skin care lines.  I pick and choose from each line, but Tatcha is one of the first times I have used everything in my routine from the same company.  Of course I have tried a few other products in the line that did not work for me, but it has done wonders for MY skin.

Valued Contributor

I just purchased the TSV.  I adore Tatcha and the more natural approach they take in formulations. Even though my skin is oily/ combo, I plan to use the rich moisturizer as a neck cream and my Water Cream on my face. I am happy to get the other 3 products that I use daily for such a good value.  I have two Tatcha kits on auto and this one will be too. 😀 Vicky is a joy to watch and her customer service has no peers. 

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

@INDIANA BONES  actually, per my friend a well-respected derm, there is nothing topical that can get rid of deep wrinkles.  But using a line of products at least makes you take better care of your skin-which is probably what accounts for improvement.  I do like her products.  We each have different favorites.  

Retin A is proven to minimize wrinkles.   Any derm knows that.  Will it eliminate all..no..but it will eliminate some. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I like Vicky; she is lovely and sweet. But most of the ingredients listed in her products are neither simple nor natural. And as I watch all the Before and Afters, I am surprised they showed them at all. No real difference that I can see. 

Occasional Contributor

I have a question for Vickie.  Is the cleansing powder in the TSC strong enough to remove a physical sunscreen?  When the product first came to QVC there was the camillia oil cleanser which was as I recall supposed to be used at night and the cleansing powder used in the morning.  I wear a fairly strong heavy SPF physical only sunscreen.  With this new TSV, Vickie was saying this was for morning and night.  I just want to make sure if I'm only using the cleansing powder that it will remove all the sunscreen.  By the by, I don't wear makeup during the day.  Any thoughts or can either Vickie or the staff at QVC answer my question.  I like the cleansing powder but just want to know if I need to take off the sunscreen prior to cleansing with the powder.  Thanks so much.