Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The Host just compared  the TS  to a $3000 top..... PLEASE!!!!!th.jpg

More like a $5,000 top, right?????? LOL

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Aimmo wrote:

Buyer beware. Rating is 2.9. Most complaints are that the fabric wrinkles very badly. Needs ironing. Who wants to iron anymore? 

@Aimmo 

I don't mind ironing at all.   A lot of my clothes require ironing.

I ordered two of the tops!   

@ALRATIBA , I ordered three. The blue, mocha and black. If wrinkling is a problem, I own a steamer. Enjoy yours! 

Trusted Contributor

I have to believe you already know the answer to this question.  You're a mindreader, remember?

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna TSV

[ Edited ]

Image result for image thumbs up

@loveschocolate 
@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Aimmo wrote:

Buyer beware. Rating is 2.9. Most complaints are that the fabric wrinkles very ba

@Aimmo 

I don't mind ironing at all.   A lot of my clothes require ironing.

I ordered two of the tops!   

@ALRATIBA , I ordered three. The blue, mocha and black. If wrinkling is a problem, I own a steamer. Enjoy yours! 

Trusted Contributor

I think se is acting way over the top tonight.  She cannot stay still.  Bizarre.

Trusted Contributor
I haven't seen her in a long time and was shocked at what her face looks like now. She has totally ruined it. You would think with all her money that she would have a better plastic surgeon!
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna TSV

[ Edited ]

I like the top.  Lisa looks great in it.  that fit & skinny body would look good on anything.  I like the olive & mocha too. she designs clothes for her own body though.  Some of those big new models looked bad in it. Anybody big busted should avoid at all costs!    It's pretty obvious.  The small sizes are selling out. i can't get it.  Sold out in Mocha

Respected Contributor

I watched the video presentation at the item link last night, and they keep mentioning how you can steam out the wrinkles. Isn't that a given? We know you can steam and iron out wrinkles. We just don't want to have to do it! They must've read all the reviews.

It's a cute top, but most people don't want something that wrinkles horribly as they are wearing it throughout the day, so owning a steamer is kind of irrelevant.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

I have this top in black and it’s one of my favorites. I wear it with the cargo pants. Very comfy, doesn’t pill.  I hand wash & hang.  I love Lisa!

Honored Contributor

Received my two TSVs yesterday - impressed with them.  Two points ...

1.  I discovered why the pocket and neckline and sleeve looked so odd on the models, and  am really surprised that their dresser/stylest didn't realize this.

They were placing the seam on the shoulder when the back piece was designed to wrap around the shoulder and the seam located a couple of inches "south of" the shoulder.   When the seam is in the right place, the chest pocket ends up in the normal position, and the back neckline issue is fixed.

2   Fabric is very nice and appropriate year-round weight for the style.  I handwashed them - lay flat to dry - and hung them this morning.  They are NOT a wrinkled mess - but will require a once-over with an iron .. something that's already a daily occurrenace with my clothes.   I don't have much "wash-and-wear."  Just not my life style.