Frequent Contributor
I was hoping her TSV this week would be something new. I love her pants. When I saw this top today, A341679, I was very disappointed. The price is good but this isn’t new and I dislike the pocket. I can’t read the previous reviews but can read the questions. Easy pass for me.
Respected Contributor

I think it's cute, but the pocket is definitely an unnecessary detail.  I'm nervous about it being all rayon, too.  Is there a way to avoid rayon pilling like crazy?

Respected Contributor

The pocket looks strange, like it was an afterthought. Price is good, style not so much.

Esteemed Contributor

This item appeared to have three stars before the screen changed. If you look at the questions, they will help you make a decision. IMHO, it is not an attractive blouse. It looks frumpy.

Respected Contributor

The price is great, but the quality looks questionable.  If you look closely at the model wearing the olive (and light wash jeans), her right sleeve stitching looks uneven or maybe like it is pulled a bit.

I do like the styling, but I'm not sure it would hold up after a few washings.  I also think the pocket is strange.  

Respected Contributor

Looks like they are passing off an item that didn't sell because its ugly for a TSV.  Saves me Money so thats fine with me.  QVC what are you thinking?

Honored Contributor

Looks just lime 150 other tops Q sells.  Yes, it looks like a dump job

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Wasn't this a TSV previously?  

My guess is the day it's a TSV is a fashion clearance day that's why it's a repeat.

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry but I do not understand how QVC can keep this person on the air.  I like lots of her items but there is no way I will ever give her a penny.

Your purchases tell her and QVC that her behavior is OK with you.

Trusted Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

I am sorry but I do not understand how QVC can keep this person on the air.  I like lots of her items but there is no way I will ever give her a penny.

Your purchases tell her and QVC that her behavior is OK with you.

Her behavior is okay with me and with many others. If you don't like her then don't watch her,Smiley Sad