Respected Contributor

Pat J D- beautiful w/ short hair!

While the wigs may not be best style, I think Pat looks fabulous with short hair! Go for it Pat!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat J D- beautiful w/ short hair!

PJD has beautiful natural hair, IMO that short wig does nothing for her, makes her face look heavy.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

PJD has beautiful natural hair, IMO that short wig does nothing for her, makes her face look heavy.

I agree, I don’t know why so many women want others to have short hair.  No matter what your age, short hair doesn’t suit everyone. Pat has lovely hair.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

For years Pat wore her hair short, and it looked a lot better than that wig.  She looked so cute; it took years off of her appearance.  She's beautiful with longer hair too but I vastly preferred the shorter look.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have always had great hair, still do in my 60's....it's thick and very healthy looking. I've had it long, and shoulder length and with a heart shape face, I think I look best with short hair with a long- layered bob.

Trusted Contributor

When Pat first started on the Q she had short hair and she looked adorable. IMO far better than with the longer hair she's had now for years.  I think some people feel more sucure with long hair and maybe she's one of them.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think your face shape and your lifestyle should fit how you wear your hair. For Pat I think she looks good in any style her hair is. But, for me not so much I wore my hair in different kinds of pixie haircuts for more then 20 years and I thought or was talked in to thinking that I had no other choices. I now let my hair grow to chin length and it is a Aline bob that is easy to manage and I have been getting a lot of compliments on. So a medium hair style looks best on me. I wish I realized that before but, I did not. Woman FrustratedWoman Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

When Pat first started on the Q she had short hair and she looked adorable. IMO far better than with the longer hair she's had now for years.  I think some people feel more sucure with long hair and maybe she's one of them.  

I think shorter takes years off her face, the longer hair pulls her down and she is always flinging and bobbing her head to move her hair.

Respected Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

I think shorter takes years off her face, the longer hair pulls her down and she is always flinging and bobbing her head to move her hair.

Short hair looks awful on most women, unfeminine in my opinion. The short hair cut styles accentuate her crows feet in my opinion. But to each their own. Some like it. Others seem to hate it

Honored Contributor

I don't think you can make blanket statements about what hair length looks good on all people.  It's a very individual decision based on a lot of factors.

I disagree that everyone over forty has to cut their hair.