Regular Contributor

Looks like a nice bra, but although there are lots of sizes, they dont have mine.....44C

Honored Contributor

Onehanesplace dot com is having a sale at the moment - plus free shipping.

I only wear t-shirt bras (no underwire) ... always buy them at there - under $20.  

Valued Contributor

sorry they may have my size 34 G but that would not even fit me and no support so again that bra is for those with smaller chest. 

Honored Contributor

@tockermanI'm not even looking -  have a bra drawer fuull of 34G's and none ever came from Soma although I did once go into a store to look.  It was immediately obvious, mothing was "my" 34G. 

With the exception of just sort of OK support for a bra to wear around the house, right now I still find my best fit at a local shop with experienced fitters.  No chains -  not even Nordstrom nor Dilliards where I could try when I was younger and firmer are as good for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Never had any luck with this brand. 

Respected Contributor

This doesn't look like a "full coverage" bra to me.  The cups are plunging and the straps are very narrow.  It doesn't get great reviews either.  There are 97 reviews and 40 something of them are one star.  I'm watching now and it isn't all that flattering on Taylor the full busted model. 

Honored Contributor

@tockerman wrote:

sorry they may have my size 34 G but that would not even fit me and no support so again that bra is for those with smaller chest. 

@tockerman    They had Taylor a plus sized model who is a 44 DD and she looked great in this bra.  So I do not think it is just for those with a smaller chest.

Respected Contributor

I orderd this thing and now I'm kind of regretting it.  I didn't read the bad reviews first, stupid me.  This is what happens when I shop online at night after having two glasses of wine and losing all sense or logic or common sense.  I do hope it will fit properly.  I need a bra that can handle the bra fat for certain tops and dresses and do not have one in my collection.

Valued Contributor

I have tried Soma a couple of times with no luck.  The ones I tried had those foam molded cups which I hate and do not need.  The fit was way off compared to my Wacoals.  And I think model Taylor is 38dd.

Honored Contributor

Soma has pretty good bras, but there are 3 within 10 mins, so no need to buy here