Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Agree about having the names on various items.  If they want to advertise, they can pay me to buy their product.  And I am not into "status."  One of the reasons I haven't bought "Samantha Brown"'s luggage on HSN.  Her name is very prominent.  

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  Not a "faux pas" just a personal preference not to advertise the brand being warn.

Respected Contributor

FYI............most all athletic shoes have their logo or name on them.

Frequent Contributor
These are easy pass for me. Memory Foam insoles doesn’t last long before it goes flat. I need support in my shoes and these doesn’t seem like they have support in the Q&A.
Honored Contributor

Re: Issac New Balance shoes

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@godi wrote:

I see in the guide tomorrow’s special value are New Balance sneakers designed by Issac. Just wanted some opinions. I do not have the item number I think I saw them on home page for pre order.  I’m on the fence. Thanks in advance to any replies. 

@godi 

I looked at the reviews and did not see that many tha were favorable.  Although, NB shoes are normally very nice, I would pass on these.  They seem to be made specifically for Issac and not standard to NB.  I was in the market for a good sneaker and I've been checking around for a reasonably priced shoe.  I have the $150 Asics, but just wanted more comfort.  I ordered the Ryka Dash 3 which has turned out to be a very, very nice shoe. I also went today to my local Sketcher store and purchased the Sketcher Performance Go Walk 5 which is wonderfully comfortable.  I think I'll be quite happy with both pairs - one for stability (Ryka) and one for comfort (Sketchers).  

And this illustrates how different our shoe needs are and why I would never buy a pair of athletic shoes from a TV presentation.

I wear Converse in the gym every day, but I also walk every day and the Skechers I bought were killing me.  I was hobbling around every morning shortly after starting to wear those shoes.  As lightweight as they were they still felt like bricks on my feet.

Went to my local running store and ended up with the ASICS Nimbus 21 ($150) and I LOVE them.  They fit my foot perfectly and the gel is great in this shoe.

So, what works for one won't necessarily work for another!

(years ago I wore out a pair of New Balance but that was the only NB shoe I've owned.  Subsequent shoes didn't feel the same.  I've also never had good luck with Nike.  I also wore out a couple pair of Saucony, but the ASICS were the winner this time around)

Trusted Contributor

I really do prefer Vionic, but I bought two pair when Isaac showed his NB collaboration earlier.  They're okay.  Nothing special.  

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of NB shoes I bought locally for 80 bucks and they look like they are higher quality than the TSV. I have loads of all kinds of athletic shoes, boots and shoes so they don't get much use so I can't really compare them. I do know a higher quality shoe when I see it and this TSV isn't it. I have not been happy with the quality of IM shoes in the past.

Respected Contributor

I ordered them yesterday in the gray color. I hope they are nice. They seem like something I will like. The other colors were cute but I couldn’t picture myself in them. I’m so boring.

Respected Contributor

I just received my TSV Isaac NB shoes and wow - these are great!   Comfy cushy right out of the box.  I ordered a half size up as suggested and they fit perfectly. I got the green and it’s a really pretty dark green.  It’s so hard to find green sneakers - especially in this shade of green.  Glad I took a chance. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Issac New Balance shoes

[ Edited ]

@itsmagic wrote:

I just received my TSV Isaac NB shoes and wow - these are great!   Comfy cushy right out of the box.  I ordered a half size up as suggested and they fit perfectly. I got the green and it’s a really pretty dark green.  It’s so hard to find green sneakers - especially in this shade of green.  Glad I took a chance. 

I got the Lilac/Champagne...I love mine too! Heart

~ Hope in TN ~