Frequent Contributor
I am really ******. I like these shoes. The description says to go up 1/2 size. However, I wear a size 11 and half sizes end at size 10. So, I would have to get a 12, which would be too large and I would have to PAY to return them, which I greatly resent.

It's not just NB, most shoe companies do the same thing. However, with QVC's power, they should INSIST that ANY shoe manufacturer they do business with carries half sizes through to size 12

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@godi wrote:

I see in the guide tomorrow’s special value are New Balance sneakers designed by Issac. Just wanted some opinions. I do not have the item number I think I saw them on home page for pre order.  I’m on the fence. Thanks in advance to any replies. 

@godi 

I looked at the reviews and did not see that many tha were favorable.  Although, NB shoes are normally very nice, I would pass on these.  They seem to be made specifically for Issac and not standard to NB.  I was in the market for a good sneaker and I've been checking around for a reasonably priced shoe.  I have the $150 Asics, but just wanted more comfort.  I ordered the Ryka Dash 3 which has turned out to be a very, very nice shoe. I also went today to my local Sketcher store and purchased the Sketcher Performance Go Walk 5 which is wonderfully comfortable.  I think I'll be quite happy with both pairs - one for stability (Ryka) and one for comfort (Sketchers).  

Ever since I started wearing orthotics, I started buying higher quality sneakers.  I've tried several brands, Brooks, Saucony and Asics.  The Asics were fabulous and I ended up buying 3 pair in different colors.  But unfortunately, they change them every year and the ones they've made since aren't as good (meaning comfortable, for me).  I was curious about the TSV but it's been years since I've bought a shoe for $50 and while New Balance is a major brand, I have some doubts how these will fit and feel and I don't want to have to pay for the return.  If they are made for Isaac and not standard NB then I think that would make me more hesitant. 

Respected Contributor

After what Shawn said about them, it’s an easy pass for me.  

Valued Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

After what Shawn said about them, it’s an easy pass for me.  

If you don't mind me asking, what did she say?

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

Oh dear. About 20 years ago, I went to a really good podiatrist because I was having some trouble with my feet, and he informed me that the only shoes that would “fix” my feet were Birkenstocks and New Balance athletic shoes.

I wore Birkenstocks and New Balance shoes for YEARS, sometimes just those two brands and NO OTHER SHOES, and now, enjoy walking in comfort.

Having two princess-y grand daughters, I’d definitely consider by a pair of these TSV in shocking pink, BUT-

I’ve already found that Isaac shoes are SO inconsistent I don’t feel comfortable taking the risk. I LOVE the Isaac pumps AND casuals, but I’ve sent enough of them back, at major league “return shipping fee”, to not feel confidence in how I’d ever pick a size stating “size up”.

I already wear a “chancy” foot size- 9W? 9 1/2W? 9 1/2M? 10M? Some shoes that I buy and wear in EACH OF THESE SIZES fit great, some don’t fit at all. With that in mind, how could I EVER feel secure ordering these? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Issac New Balance shoes

[ Edited ]

They are cute but NO arch support, which matters to my feet.  I would rather try on Shoes, I’ve had to return so many pairs. 

Respected Contributor

At this time of year coming my feet would freeze in the cold wet dew and soon to have frost coming in a few weeks. I would look at these closer in the Spring. Mesh is great in the summer. For those of you in war er dryer climates you have longer seasonal wear

Respected Contributor

Wow, after reading comments here I guess I just never realized that having an "N" on my sneakers was such a fashion faux pas. Woman Surprised 

Trusted Contributor

Gave up NB a long, long time ago because they didn't provide enough support nor were they comfortable.  The very best pair of sneakers I ever owned were Denise Austin's which were sold on the Q eons ago.  I had two pairs that I wore into the ground.  I do wish I could find them again.  I did purchase two pairs of Vionics about two years ago and have found them good for support.  I'll stick with those for now. 

Valued Contributor

I have a pair and they are extremely comfortable!