Honored Contributor

Re: Here We Go Agajn ~ Anyone Here Buy The Keurig TSV? Do You Like It?

I'm kind of "on the fence" too.    My other Keurig (I think it was K55) was working fine, but I  thought this new one would give me a little more space on the counter, etc.  It does brew faster.  Still not sure if it is a "keeper" or not.

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone I was finally able to find the reviews!
Not sure why I had trouble before. Still deciding on my new Keurig, though I do somewhat appreciate the sleeker design and the handle on the water reservoir.
Frequent Contributor

I bought mine at Costco the same day as it was a tsv.  I like the fact that it is more streamlined, however, I don’t think the coffee tastes the same.  Not as good as my old Keurig.  I don’t know why. I’ve tried all the strengths and temps.  I put my old one back on the counter.  I was surprised because I’ve had at least 3 and never had a problem with the taste being different.

Respected Contributor

I dont see much change in the taste of the coffee actually.  They say about the 5 holes, but the coffee still only comes out of one hole.  What i do notice alot is that the coffee is not as hot as my old machine.  Thats a big disappointment.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the gray and love that it takes up less space. It brews faster which is great for getting hot water for tea and the strong button seems to work better on this one than the last one, especially with flavored coffees. I upgrade every few years and this upgrade was worth it more than some other ones were. A friend of mine got the Supreme Plus after I told him about this one because he wanted stainless and the different temperature and the 4oz settings. He loves it. Another friend went to Costco and got the Plus there. Ironically both of their Keurigs died the same day. 

Respected Contributor

I have never been a fan of these Keurig Brewers.  I believe they are overpriced.

Super Contributor

I'm happy with mine! But, I can't figure out how to use the My K Cup, I know it fits but I can't seem to do it right! I did have a problem this morning. I used a K cup with a mesh bottom instead of plastic. It exploded and made a mess! I saw that the top had 5 holes and a tear. After cleaning it up I used a regular K cup to make sure it's not the machine and it was fine. I don't know if it was a fluke or if mesh K cups can't be used. Has anyone else had a problem?
Respected Contributor

@kathybnc2 wrote:

I bought mine at Costco the same day as it was a tsv.  I like the fact that it is more streamlined, however, I don’t think the coffee tastes the same.  Not as good as my old Keurig.  I don’t know why. I’ve tried all the strengths and temps.  I put my old one back on the counter.  I was surprised because I’ve had at least 3 and never had a problem with the taste being different.

@kathybnc2   I agree with you.  The coffee does not taste the same.  My older model, K75 died on Tuesday.  I didn't remember where (what box) I put my old drip coffee maker in.  I looked at Costco and Sams Club online to see if they had any specials going on - Sams Club did - the K-Supreme for $89.99.   I made several cups of coffee since then and kept thinking that the coffee did not taste the same.. I'm not crazy about this model - I don't see the need in punching 5 holes in the top of the kcup.  Some folks complain about the coffee grounds going into their drinking cup and I can see why.    I keep looking at the Keurig Elite model, thinking about ordering it from amazon...

Respected Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

I dont see much change in the taste of the coffee actually.  They say about the 5 holes, but the coffee still only comes out of one hole.  What i do notice alot is that the coffee is not as hot as my old machine.  Thats a big disappointment.

I agree with that too.