Honored Contributor

These are seriously cute!  Have any of you tried these?  If so, do they suck up the battery power or do they last a while?  How is the mirror itself?  I love the idea of a 1x/5x magnification.  Hit me up with your feedback!  Aloha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

They are cute but how would you put eye makeup on. I can't hold a mirror to do that. It could use some kind of stand.

Honored Contributor

@DJP 

I wasn't thinking of replacing my large make-up mirror in my bathroom, rather carry it in my purse as a travel mirror, or leave it at my work desk, etc.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I prefer one with 10x mag.  So I tried https://www.qvc.com/Blushly-Tri-Fold-LED-1x5x10x-Magnification-Compact-Mirror.product.V37314.html?sc... It's lighted and you have 10X, 5X, and 1X.  I love mine.

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife  They kept stating that you could put eye makeup on. That did't make sense to me. For what you want to use it for, that's a great idea.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pop Sonic Mirror TSV

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 

WOW!  I Just watched the presentation on that one.  I actually prefer it!  I just added it to my wish list, hoping for free shipping soon.

Thanks so much for your suggestion!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@rms1954 

WOW!  I Just watched the presentation on that one.  I actually prefer it!  I just added it to my wish list, hoping for free shipping soon.

Thanks so much for your suggestion!

@SurferWife   I bought the 10X one last year and I love it.  I would definitly go with 10 verses 5.  They are also available on Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought one.......thanks to your post.  Bought one years ago thinking I'd carry in handbag - nope too heavy.  I never use the light so mine doesn't eat batteries!

The glue on the back of mirror finally dried out - sent mirror bouncing across the floor = but it didn't break.

Will carry one of the new in the car.  Normal compact size are too small to be useful.

Respected Contributor

I have one in my kitchen to take a quick look before out the door from several years ago. It is red.The batteries are still working. I had to change the channel  and mute as the Skype quality was so annoying the echo like talking in a tunnel!

Respected Contributor

5X magnification is not enough.  Please make 8 or 10 and I might purchase!!