Super Contributor

Here We Go Agajn ~ Anyone Here Buy The Keurig TSV? Do You Like It?

Here we go again lol ~ Can't believe I'm the only one that likes to read reviews of a product they've brought, but maybe I am LOL ~ Did Anyone here buy the Keurig Supreme TSV and if so, what do you think of it now that you've had it awhile?
Apparently since it's all Sold Out, the reviews have been taken down and yep, I know, some will say why bother with reviews if the item is no longer available- which I get ~ but I like using them as a point of reference for little quirks others experience and often times, there will even be tips on how to use a item more efficiently if it's something like a Keurig etc!
So for those that bought it, what do you think now that you've had it for awhile? So far I'm on the fence, I don't necessarily notice a lot of difference to do with the 5 stream technology, but will say I use it more for hot chocolate and tea rather than coffee ☕.
What do you think?
Ready, Set, GO!
Honored Contributor

Re: Here We Go Agajn ~ Anyone Here Buy The Keurig TSV? Do You Like It?

Go read reviews on Amazon or some other site.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DooneyGal2 

Try going to your order, then clicking on the Keurig title to open the Keurig web page where you can read the reviews.  The page is still there.  It's just that it can't be accessed by people who didn't buy it because it sold out.

It always works for me.  

Honored Contributor

I bought the gray TSV Keurig and love it. I left a review and photo which should be there by now. 

We like it so well we are considering buying another one. So quiet when it fills with water and love the pitcher reservoir.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

I bought the gray TSV Keurig and love it. I left a review and photo which should be there by now. 

We like it so well we are considering buying another one. So quiet when it fills with water and love the pitcher reservoir.

@OKPrincessI bought the same one and I love it! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

@OKPrincessI bought the same one and I love it! 

Me too!  It's quieter, faster, much more compact, and the coffee really does taste better!  Also, love the pitcher - soooo much easier and the entire unit, nicer looking!

Occasional Contributor

I like ours as well, got the white.  Very quiet and I love the compact size.  I like bringing the resevoir TO the sink, instead of bringing cups of water to fill the resevoir.  The coffee to me tasts a bit stronger, even without using the Strong button.  The one big difference is the aroma while it's brewing - I can smell the coffee brewing from the next room, didn't have that with the old one.  All in all, it's a keeper!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annie831 wrote:

I like ours as well, got the white.  Very quiet and I love the compact size.  I like bringing the resevoir TO the sink, instead of bringing cups of water to fill the resevoir.  The coffee to me tasts a bit stronger, even without using the Strong button.  The one big difference is the aroma while it's brewing - I can smell the coffee brewing from the next room, didn't have that with the old one.  All in all, it's a keeper!

Good point @Annie831 .  I hadn't thought of that, but I could smell the coffee for the first time in years!!!!  Though illogical, I think that aroma makes me enjoy the coffee even more!

Regular Contributor

I really like mine as well.  I was concerned that I would have to wait for it to heat up before brewing becuase it dosen't have a clock like my old one but it begins the brewing process right away once the buttons are pushed.  It is more compact and much lighter that my older one which is noa a backiup.  The coffee does taste great!!!

Respected Contributor

Got the grey and absolutely love it. It is so quick, quiet and makes the coffee so much faster than my old one which wasn't much more than a year old.  Love the handle on the reservoir and the footprint is so much smaller.