Regular Contributor

I wish the tposts here were limited to qvc brands,issues, recommendations,reviews etc.....for me there are too many people looking for friends or to chat about lonely people who want to chat about their health issues,tv shows, deer pictures...etc,...isn't that what other sites are for?  This should be about qvc related topics....and it used to be but not any more.  

Respected Contributor

Maybe the Q facebook page would be more to your liking.

Honored Contributor

That is a bit harsh. Yes, we have QVC in common, but it's fine for posters to simply chat. The topic headings help me decide if I'm interested in a topic.

Respected Contributor

choose the topic of your choice.  

community menu.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Forum Topics

[ Edited ]

@DebNYC31,

Didn't you already post about this?

Just go to the titles you like on the left-Q talk, Today's Special Value,My favorite Brand, etc. You don't have to read anything other than what you like.

These forums from as far as I can remember have always had many sub forums, which a lot of people obviously like to read and post on.

Make sure you are not going to recent posts or topics. Instead click on the topic to the left you want to see. That way you will only see posts about QVc stuff.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

If we just talked about QVC products, the conversation, like QVC products, would be dull as dishwater.

Many of us are good friends and we want to keep up with our friends.  You're welcome to discuss vacuum cleaners and mattresses to your heart's content.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

I wish the tposts here were limited to qvc brands,issues, recommendations,reviews etc.....for me there are too many people looking for friends or to chat about lonely people who want to chat about their health issues,tv shows, deer pictures...etc,...isn't that what other sites are for?  This should be about qvc related topics....and it used to be but not any more.  

@DebNYC31 , I don't understand the desire to control the topics here. It is easy to ignore the subjects that don't interest you.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Wow, that's a great way to make friends...NOT 🤦‍♀️

Nobody is forcing you to participate in any of those conversations. Who gives a flip if others want to talk about things that don't interest you.  Participate where you want and leave the rest.  It should be no concern of yours, what others are chatting about.  

Honored Contributor

Odd that you would post this under Today's Special Value.  That category is usually focused on QVC or maybe HSN's TSV.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Forum Topics

[ Edited ]

Not only have I seen this post twice now, but no, it was never like that from the beginning.  There have always been multiple topics.  The more people visit these forums, the greater chance they can see something of interest they might buy.  It is in QVCs best interest to encourage repeat and longer visits.