Honored Contributor

Love the burn time on these candles (1,000 hours), the sizes, and the price for 4 Luminara candles is not bad either.

However, I never like glitter candles, so not buying.  I sure wish they gave you an option of smooth wax or glitter. 

Enjoy if you're purchasing.  There are some very pretty colors. 

Honored Contributor

i wish they would come up with different/new color options.  

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I got maxed out on flameless candles years ago, and I also don't like the glitter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

A big NO on the glitter.  Otherwise I would have purchased....

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

A big NO on the glitter.  Otherwise I would have purchased....

I don't mind the glitter but I have over 80 Luminara candles. I don't need anymore LOL

Valued Contributor

HATE the glitter and, Luminara does not last! I have too many and the cheaper ones (from Amazon) have lasted longer and look the same!

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the look of the glitter either. I also would have liked some more color choices.......Did I miss Gold/Chamgpagne? Or didn't they offer that? It may have sold out early, I just took a look mid morning....  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I don't care for the look of the glitter either. I also would have liked some more color choices.......Did I miss Gold/Chamgpagne? Or didn't they offer that? It may have sold out early, I just took a look mid morning....  

@CANDLEQUEEN   The champagne choice came in the "Ivory" option -- 2 Smooth Ivory & 2 Glitter Champagne candles.  No gold candle.