Respected Contributor

Re: Alegria shoes TSV Tuesday March 12

I also wear 7.5 to 8 medium. I order a 38 as  tried 37 which fits,but no extra room and not as comfortable.  This is my experience. Shoes are comfortable and wear well lasting many years.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21   in the original presentation last night he said if you were on the cusp of a size not to go up to the next size so according to him stay with the 6-6-l/2

iwish they would start making the outsole trim in a lighter color for summer shoes.  The black is too heavy looking for my taste but Alegria does make comfy shoes.    I wish they would do more solid uppers as opposed to the designs.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have several pairs of Alegria shoes... sandals, clogs, etc. (no sneakers).  They are one of the few shoe brands I can wear.  I have a painful problem with my right foot and I have found Alegria to fit perfectly and be very comfortable.  HTH

Edited to add:  I always wear a size 7 - have for years - and in Alegria I order the EU37 and it fits perfectly.  I have a rather wide foot, but I do NOT need to order the wide in Alegria.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Super Contributor

I love the Black (Vinely) and the Brown (Loretta). The other colors, no thanks. I will have to really think about it because I've never been able to wear slides, but my feet are on the narrow side so that maybe why. I've never tried this brand so we will see. 

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Skyegirl21   in the original presentation last night he said if you were on the cusp of a size not to go up to the next size so according to him stay with the 6-6-l/2

iwish they would start making the outsole trim in a lighter color for summer shoes.  The black is too heavy looking for my taste but Alegria does make comfy shoes.    I wish they would do more solid uppers as opposed to the designs.   
------

Thank you @Teddixat! 💝

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Skyegirl21 - The rep will probably give sizing advice, but I will tell you this. I am between sizes too. I always go to the next whole size. Smiley Happy

-----

Thank you @beach-mom ! 🌞

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Algeria shoes TSV Tuesday March 12

@Kachina624  is the shoe maven around here.  I usually listen to her shoe advice.  I'm not sure about these sandals for me though, because I have a rotten habit of turning my ankle. These look like the type I would.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I recently donated a bunch of Alegrias.  I think I walk weirdly in them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was interested in trying a pair of Alegrias, but I don't care for this style on the foot-  Enjoy! 

Respected Contributor

I wish they wouldn't put that butterfly so prominently on the side of the shoe.  If they made it the same color as the sole, it wouldn't be as bad.