Honored Contributor

Re: Alegria shoes TSV Tuesday March 12

A633577 - Leather Adjustable Slide Sandals - Julee $99.98

Earth Goddess, Jungle Book, Keep Calm, Loretta, Poppy Pop, Vinely

IMG_2804.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 - The rep will probably give sizing advice, but I will tell you this. I am between sizes too. I always go to the next whole size. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Alegria sandals! 

I must have close to a dozen pairs and I find them to be very comfortable.  I like how they have a bit of a lift and are not really flat.  I also like how you can replace the footbed to make them look like new and fresh each year. 

I have to dig out my summer sandals which are in storage right now to see what I have......I just ordered the white version of the TSV.

I also really like their thongs.  They are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn and have several pairs of them as well.

ETA:  I wear either an 8 or 8 1/2 medium depending on the shoe and I wear a 38 in Alegria.

Respected Contributor

pretty but this brand would not fit my narrow bony feet

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

These look very pretty and I like all the coloful floral prints.  Very hard to decide between them.  I especially like the pink/purple one and the yellow one.  I think they would go great with my D & Co beach pants.

Honored Contributor

I got the Earth Goddess. I wear a lot of coral in warm weather and thought they would look nice with that color and a lot of other colors. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of Alegria slippers.  So wonderful to slip into them first thing in the morning.

I don't like the TSV, but I do love their wedge Triniti sandal; comes in 8 colors.

A476785

Alegria Leather Wedge Sandals - Triniti

Alegria Leather Wedge Sandals  Triniti

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Question please, Alegria lovers... If I'm a size 6.5 to 7, and their sizing runs 6-6.5 (36) or 7-7.5, (37)  what would you recommend in their sizing scheme?? Thanks! 

that is such a tough call to make, in a store I would try both on, 

I am a 7.5 so it's either 37 or 38 and sometimes neither works 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Algeria shoes TSV Tuesday March 12

@BirkiLady @Thanks for your post....you actually addressed several of the exact questions I had. I love Birkenstocks and was wondering how Alegria rated compared to them. I also wear a 8.5 or a 9 in athletic shoes and a 39 in Euro sizing....and one never knows how sizing works in a brand you've never tried.  I've always been curious about Alegria, but my feet are very narrow, so I don't think they'd work. Even with the adjustability, I don't think they'd go narrow enough for me. I think I'll stick with what I already own. 

Super Contributor

I’m so conflicted, don’t know if I should get the black or brown. I’m gravitating to the black because I’m looking for a dressier look but the brown is so nice.
Scared about the sizing too, I’m a 6.5 normally but buy 7 in boots and thong sandals. Very hard decision.