Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....8/28/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@febe1 wrote:

Everything she went through to have the baby. Now, she doesn't like it b/c everything is about the baby, baby, baby!!! I think she just had the baby b/c she thought it would get Jimmy to spend more time at home. That hasn't worked. Jimmy loves the baby and is a great father while he doesn't seem much too great interest in Meghan. I don't like Meghan b/c of the baby attitude!

That's exactly what I was thinking. I thought she would be a great mom, because it appeared she wanted a little one so badly. I'm surprised  she's so weird about the whole thing. She JUST had the baby, now she wants her life back? The baby is "needy".....huh??? I don't like her either....at all!

Respected Contributor

Maybe David just feels extremely uncomfortable on camera because of the situation (who wouldn't, in his position?)

He probably doesn't even want to be part of the show. He may really love his wife, but she's on his behind constantly. And she berates him in front of others. Who knows what's going on....it's their business. 

Esteemed Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Everything she went through to have the baby. Now, she doesn't like it b/c everything is about the baby, baby, baby!!! I think she just had the baby b/c she thought it would get Jimmy to spend more time at home. That hasn't worked. Jimmy loves the baby and is a great father while he doesn't seem much too great interest in Meghan. I don't like Meghan b/c of the baby attitude!

That's exactly what I was thinking. I thought she would be a great mom, because it appeared she wanted a little one so badly. I'm surprised  she's so weird about the whole thing. She JUST had the baby, now she wants her life back? The baby is "needy".....huh??? I don't like her either....at all!

@spot555, it's so awful all the attention is on the baby. Gosh, with my first baby, I hated every minute I had to spend away.

Remember when she talked about how she would never love her own baby more than her step-children? I could understand that if her step-children were "babies," but they were grown up.

She's insecure with Jimmy. That's the crux of her problems.

Respected Contributor

Taja123

Yes, it's very hard for me to understand her way of thinking, too. As far as I'm concerned, it's more normal to feel selfless when it comes to children....NOT selfish. I don't think it's a healthy attitude.

Esteemed Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

Maybe David just feels extremely uncomfortable on camera because of the situation (who wouldn't, in his position?)

He probably doesn't even want to be part of the show. He may really love his wife, but she's on his behind constantly. And she berates him in front of others. Who knows what's going on....it's their business. 

Shannon sure has changed. She's on edge all the time and ready to fight at the drop of a hat. I think it's silly for her to blame Vicki for her weight gain.

I notice David in the kitchen when Shannon asks him something about the meal - he so abrupt, like nothing matter to him. She is, afterall, preparing something for him.

I suppose it's difficult for David to know everybody knows about his affair. I'm sure it will take Shannon years to become secure again in her marriage.

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I notice David in the kitchen when Shannon asks him something about the meal - he so abrupt, like nothing matter to him. She is, afterall, preparing something for him.

I suppose it's difficult for David to know everybody knows about his affair. I'm sure it will take Shannon years to become secure again in her marriage.

Yes, but she's preparing low-fat, yucky stuff. David & her kids don't need to eat like that, & they don't want it. That's why he eats chips before dinner (I would, too!) She shouldn't expect her family to diet with her- that's not fair. 

Honored Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

@mousiegirl@BabyYoda

Peggy said she didn't like to smile because it causes wrinkles.  Kim Kardashian says the same thing. 

How pathetic/sick. What a waste of earth space. 

I saw last night that Peggy had both breasts removed, because.....huh????? She butchered herself because of a "maybe"? Her face is vacant. 

My mom had breast cancer, & had a double removal. Having that surgery without a definite issue is moronic.  

These women are idiots. 

@spot555

it was explained why she had her breasts removed.

"After countless exams, they found DCIS (Ductal Carcinoma in situ) in my right breast. I had the option to go through chemotherapy, radiation, or the mastectomy. I knew that if I chose chemo or radiation, there was a chance of the cell coming back. Instead of taking the risk, I took it upon myself to have the mastectomy. I was advised to remove one breast, but I took precautionary measures of undergoing a bilateral mastectomy to avoid any future scares."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Sunshine45

What I just read here doesn't jive with what Peggy said on the show. If this is the case, why wouldn't she just say it? It smells. 

Valued Contributor

I haven't been watching, but I saw something on-line about Shannon still being upset about her cheating dog husband.  IMO, she should have kicked him out.  If he valued her, he could have come crawling back, literally and figuratively, and tried to rebuild.  The breach of trust from what I've seen was huge, and it's not on her to "forgive."  I think the marriage is over, but I really don't know what's going on. 

Respected Contributor

Tamra should stay out of Shannon's marriage. Saying that Shannon should exercise and train with David for the Spartan race is wrong! David works out to get away from his marriage duh! He doesn't want to be around angry Shannon. Shannon doesn't want to be around David either. She rather do her own thing. 

Meghan needs to get a clue. She is tired of being a mother and has her cousin as a nanny that helps her so much! She wants to model again and earn her own money. What about raising the baby she was so desperate to have? She won't get that time back again. 

Brianna let's her little boy pee in the pool before swimming lessons and thinks nothing of it. Gross. Then Brianna and Vicki puts their feet in the pool. That really destroys the PH of the pool and more chlorine will be needed. There will be bacteria in the pool. Sorry but I grew up having an inground pool and we were never to pee in the pool!!! I won't go to public pools either or water parks. My friend wound up in the hospital from visiting a water park and almost died from the bacteria from the urine in the water.