Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....8/28/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

hello ladies and happy monday! tonight is our orange county night. the show begins at 9pm et. it is followed by the real housewives of dallas (there is a separate thread for that show if you are watching.) no new wwhl tonight.....andy is on his end of summer vacation.

last weeks rhooc had 1.66 million viewers. ENJOY!

SEASON 12, EPISODE 8

Run for Your Wife

rhooc1.jpg

is tamra going to give peggy a second chance?

rhooc2.jpg

did tamra judge peggy too quickly?

rhooc3.jpg

lydias son is worried about her competing in a spartan race.

Vicki gets green with envy when she learns that Kelly is planning on celebrating St. Patrick's Day with Shannon and Meghan. Peggy learns that something got lost in translation between her and Tamra at the Nobleman Launch Party. Lydia ponders if her son's dreadful prophecy will come true as she competes in a Spartan Race with Tamra, Eddie, Doug and David. Meghan hopes Irish eyes will be a smilin' upon Shannon and Kelly as they engage in a heavy pour of whiskey and whimsy.

AIRED: Aug 28 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....8/28/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

Shannon complaining about David eating chips reminded me of the first season they were on, she was cooking, and he came in and began eating chips.  She went on and on, and at that time, I thought how does the guy stand it.  Though she mentioned it to him in the last episode, at least she let it drop.

Honored Contributor

meghan looked so good during her photo shoot!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Meghan looked beautiful during her photo shoot...Shannon seems annoyed at every little thing her husband does, he can't seem to please her....She still isn't over the whole affair-she isn't, that is why she is still nit picking at him and complaining about him all the time..I really wish she would run a brush through her hair, she has pretty hair, but it never looks combed all the way through or something......lol...hard to explain.To me all in all an episode where nothing much happens...Lydia's husband should have never shown the kids that fire, come on you know they are going to be frightened......They seem like sweet boys...I still just can't like Tamra or Kelly............Kelly can't seem to be good for too long either, as we see in a sneak peek into next week's episode......   

Honored Contributor

I missed the first half and have to watch it on demand. From what I saw...it was boring again. Enough with these lunch meetings to air your grievances. They make up and fight all over again. 

I never agree with Tamra but for the first time I have to agree that Peggy has Resting B*tch face. She constantly has that I Am Better Than You vibe going on. I will be surprised if she lasts more than 1 season.

OMG Shannons voice gets to me. I could not stand listening to that complaining and screeching. David is no prize either ..they just do not go together at all....same for Kelly and her husband. Not good matches IMO.

Trusted Contributor

Shannon was complaining about her husband coming home from work, relaxing for 15 minutes, then going to the gym to work out and coming home and the evening is done.  If he wanted to spend time with you, Shannon, he would.  If he is never home, it is because he doesn't want to be.   He is escaping his home life.  It's only a matter of time before this marriage is over. 

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I missed the first half and have to watch it on demand. From what I saw...it was boring again. Enough with these lunch meetings to air your grievances. They make up and fight all over again. 

I never agree with Tamra but for the first time I have to agree that Peggy has Resting B*tch face. She constantly has that I Am Better Than You vibe going on. I will be surprised if she lasts more than 1 season.

OMG Shannons voice gets to me. I could not stand listening to that complaining and screeching. David is no prize either ..they just do not go together at all....same for Kelly and her husband. Not good matches IMO.

@DREAMON Thinking about what you wrote makes sense that David and Shannon and Kelly and her husband (I don't even remember his name!) are not compatible and almost seem that there is no love there at all. Kelly treats her husband like trash. I believe the rumors she has an open marriage and was seen out with another man. Kelly is only staying for their daughter and that her mother and brother have a place to live and if course the money her husband makes/has. She is not going to give up her lifestyle. She is an angry woman. So is Shannon who can't forgive after all this time her husband for cheating. She needs to get rid of her anger as well. 

I agree that Peggy has that resting B face. I just don't think she fits in with this group. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's nice that David is doing something that he enjoys.

Maybe Shannon's working out and losing weight gave him an incentive to get in better shape, too. He should be able to get out there and do something for himself other than going to work every day.

Sometimes, it seems like she does what she wants, but doesn't want him to have a life of his own. She wants him to be around for when she needs/wants him for something.

She should consider compromising.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I think it's nice that David is doing something that he enjoys.

Maybe Shannon's working out and losing weight gave him an incentive to get in better shape, too. He should be able to get out there and do something for himself other than going to work every day.

Sometimes, it seems like she does what she wants, but doesn't want him to have a life of his own. She wants him to be around for when she needs/wants him for something.

She should consider compromising.

Shannon has a very strange personality. She isn't supportive of anything that she personally doesn't have interest in. Her life style and beliefs are way too out there for me....and maybe David. He might just be staying in the marriage for the sake of their daughters.

Respected Contributor

I haven't been a fan of the OC for a while, & rarely watch it. But I did see it last night....what a waste of time. It's awful!

There isn't a single "housewife" on the show that I like. Lydia is SO WEIRD. Peggy & hubby are SO BORING. Tamra & Vickie- WHO CARES?

Shannon did seem like a nice person in past seasons. I'm not being snarkie, but I think her hormones are a tad out of balance. Everything seems to trigger her. 

Kelly is just nasty....no fun to watch....too angry. 

Megan (sp?) REALLY bugs me this season. Last night she said her baby was "needy", & that she needed to get HER life back. I feel sorry for that baby girl to have such a moron for a mommy. That did it for me.....she's garbage. 

This group is just gross. The only thing I remotely enjoyed was Vicki's daughter & her 2 boys.