Respected Contributor

If you're a fan like I am, don't forget, the new season starts tomorrow night. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder.  I'd totally forgotten.  Thank goodness I have you guys to remind me.

It happened again...I was typing this and the line just got dropped and thank goodness QVC saves them because I have to start all over.

This stuff only happens on this QVC forum....nowhere else...just here on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I just set it up to DVR it.  It appears that they are repeating the last season.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had it on my calendar for months and will DVR the series. I found Outlander totally by accident. I was channel surfing and hit upon it just as the first episode started. I was hooked. Just last night I was watching a 12 year old rerun of one of the Barnaby British mysteries. There was a young man, nice looking, slender, and familiar looking. Finally it hit me...Jamie! He looked entirely different in terms of his physique. Boy did he get pumped up in these dozen years.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching a re-run and she says he's 6'3".  She must be pretty all or I'd think he'd tower over her.

I know in the new season they don't get together (not a big secret) for 3 or 4 episodes.  They keep telling people to not get upset about it.  Ha!

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I'm watching a re-run and she says he's 6'3".  She must be pretty all or I'd think he'd tower over her.

I know in the new season they don't get together (not a big secret) for 3 or 4 episodes.  They keep telling people to not get upset about it.  Ha!

Gee thanks since I didn't know. Any other spoilers you would like to ruin for those who are not aquainted with the books?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Outlander Series

[ Edited ]

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Gee thanks since I didn't know. Any other spoilers you would like to ruin for those who are not aquainted with the books?

Indeed. I read that post and thought, "Gee I'm glad I've already read the books!"

People, please don't spoil this for those who haven't read the books and are completely dependent on the tv episodes. Even if you think it's not a big deal, it may be for others.  Thanks!

I enjoyed the first episode. It was on twice and I watched both times. I am a huge Outlander fan.