Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....8/28/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

I posted this on Lu's interview thread, but thought I'd also mention it here, too.

I just read that Tom is engaged. The article said she's Lu's frenemy.

Valued Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I posted this on Lu's interview thread, but thought I'd also mention it here, too.

I just read that Tom is engaged. The article said she's Lu's frenemy.

Wow, @Daisy Sunflower, that's shocking.  The article I saw didn't mention when the wedding will be.  She should insist on a long engagement.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spot555 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

She has no "real" job.  She has 1 child.  PUHHHHHLEEZZE.  !  Plus, she has her relative as a nanny. I'm so over her.  My mother ran my father's court reporting business whil raising 9 children.  That's a REAL job!  

Meghan is a spoiled and entitled brat. 

Winamac-

I admire people like your mom. Nine kids....wow, that's amazing.

I look back on how much my mom did, & I don't know where she got the energy. She never complained- just did what she needed to do for her family. 

It's almost hard for me to stomach the complainers & whiners in todays world. They seriously have no idea, do they? 

Thank you for your kind comments.  My mother was an incredibly busy woman.  She had no babysitter, she had no nanny, she had no housekeeper, and she ran a business out of our home--all while cooking, feeding and raising 9 children.  She died a little over 3 years ago.  My dad is still living and we talk about how we don't know how she did it, lol.    Like your mother, she truly never complained!

Most of my friends have just a couple of kids and have babysitters or nannies and housekeepers. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I just can't watch this show anymore.  The really need to get rid of Tamara and Vicki!  

Me either. There isn"t one likeable much less interesting person on the show.

I don't watch it anymore but from time to time I see a little of a re-run and after

a couple of minutes I have to change the channel.

Honored Contributor

I read that Tamra had melanoma so she can't be in some sort of body building contest. This may have already been discussed. Anyway, it was on her butt, and she also had a big cut on her arm that had been stitched up. She said she loves scars.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Tamra had melanoma so she can't be in some sort of body building contest. This may have already been discussed. Anyway, it was on her butt, and she also had a big cut on her arm that had been stitched up. She said she loves scars.

@colliemom4  I know that melanoma can pop up anywhere on the body, but I always think areas exposed to the sun are more likely, maybe she sun bathed in her birthday suit, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  I know that melanoma can pop up anywhere on the body, but I always think areas exposed to the sun are more likely, maybe she sun bathed in her birthday suit, lol.

@mousiegirlLOL or she may have used a tanning bed.

Respected Contributor

Wow I just watched Shannon on Access Hollywood LIVE and you can see from her demeanor in the interview and what she was saying she is one unhappy woman in her marriage. She is hiding something. She said she lost half the weight 20 pounds. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirlLOL or she may have used a tanning bed.

@colliemom4  I think yoiu are right, she had to be tanned for her contest, and there have been warnings about tanning beds causing skin issues.