Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....7/19/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45

Sorry, that will be a pass for me too. 

I quit watching the housewives series. 

Respected Contributor

I watched this episode last night and could not stop laughing. LuAnn was so drunk but when she fell it didn't even phase her. Then she fell again and almost a third time when she was heading to bed. She had marks on her arms from falling in the bushes. Ramona is no friend and didn't even help her get up. She got the staff to do that. 

Tinsley with crocodile tears did not make me feel sorry for her about her gossip on page six. She needed something to talk about. 

Caroles comments in her talking head interviews was funny about the room selection. Ramona doesn't even care as long as she gets her room first. So selfish. Sonja is no better. They disgust me. 

Respected Contributor

About Ramona, okay, here we go:

She loves the camera and overacts everything.  The problem is that she is a really bad actress.  She just looks a fool.

I hope she is fired soon.  There is nothing real about her.

Valued Contributor

I think the reason Luann was falling down drunk in Mexico is because now that she is married she can't sleep with anything in pants on vacation.  She has nothing else to do but drink!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sabatini wrote:

Sonya:

I think Bethenney was 110% right when she said that the story on Page 6 about Tinsley had Sonya written all over it.

Sonya has become such a media wh0re.

IMO, she's fallen way off the ladder & is a completely different person that the one who was initially introduced.

Back then she seemed demure & ladylike, & now she's just trashy.

Did anyone else notice on this past episode that she called Ramon (I think?) her "sn**** protector"? (ryhmes w/ 'catch')

What woman talks that way???

To me, Sonya is almost as disgusting as Ramonna.  Her sex talk is not something I  want to hear myself much less  want my granddaughter to hear..  The show is getting more silly  every season; who in the world continues to associate with woman they scream at on one episode and the next are all lovey dovey with.; and these women call themselves "friends"?  Yes , Sabatini, Sonya has indeed become trashy, 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@sunshine45

I didn't want to start a separate thread since you start The House Wives Thread. 

Airing tonight and on Saturdays a new housewives. 

Real Housewives of Auckland. 

@butterfly123

i give those duties to you! Smiley Wink

i dont usually watch the australian versions.

I don't either Sunshine.  I also didn't like Ladies of London too much.  I did hear Dallas is coming back with a new housewife.  I liked Dallas for the most part.

I think Ramona is a vile, rude and disgusting individual.  

Bethenny who has an interest in the liquor and wine business appears to drink very little.  So does Carole.

The rest are lushes.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Bethenny seems to be the only woman who can put Ramona in her place and call her out.  I hope B continues to  call out Ramona.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@sissel wrote:

WWHL last night Andy showed clips of Ramona giving orders to staff on different trips and Ramona keeps saying she tips the staff well. Andy asked Luanne does she tip well? Luanne said Ramona doesn't tip anyone. Andy asked Luanne about her marriage (gossip magazines said she hit her husband) Luanne said her marriage is fine and that was just a Lovers Quarrel. 

Interesting about Ramona and the tipping since she loves to put it out there that's she's always so 'on' with 'the staff'. It turns out I did tape WWHL, so I'll look foward to hearing what Lu said...  As the 'old money' folks would say, Ramona is so glaringly nouveau... She likes to behave the way she thinks wealthy people typically behave... but really, more times than not, she's just really tacky...

Ramona is so tacky.  She is rude and treats the "help" so disrespectfully.  She disgusts me.  I am appalled at how she treats people.  I like her less and less after each show.

I do think Lu's falls were real.  I think she drank all day, and it appeared to be almost 9:00 before they ate.  I can't wait that long for dinner especially if I've had a few glasses of wine. 

Bethenny and Carole handled the Mexico trip well.  Yes, B is haughty, but she did make some valid points about how disgusting Ramona is and how disrespectful she is.  I don't know how Mario stayed with her for so many years, and I don't know how she has any friends at all.

Yes, still like Tinsley.  I feel a bit sorry for her.  I think she's sweet albeit lost.

I hate cold shoulder tops, but I actually thought Carole looked great in the one she wore in Mexico.  I have not seen last night's episode yet.  

I think this is one of the best seasons they've had except for the first few when Jill was on.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@sissel wrote:

WWHL last night Andy showed clips of Ramona giving orders to staff on different trips and Ramona keeps saying she tips the staff well. Andy asked Luanne does she tip well? Luanne said Ramona doesn't tip anyone. Andy asked Luanne about her marriage (gossip magazines said she hit her husband) Luanne said her marriage is fine and that was just a Lovers Quarrel. 

Interesting about Ramona and the tipping since she loves to put it out there that's she's always so 'on' with 'the staff'. It turns out I did tape WWHL, so I'll look foward to hearing what Lu said...  As the 'old money' folks would say, Ramona is so glaringly nouveau... She likes to behave the way she thinks wealthy people typically behave... but really, more times than not, she's just really tacky...

I can only imagine how cheap she is.