Honored Contributor

real housewives of new york.....7/19/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

hi ladies.....got home late tonight so i will do my full post tomorrow.

tonight was new york night......and they are in mexico. i am sure they will NOT disappoint. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....7/19/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

Saw last night's episdoe and just shook my head. Ramona and Sonja act like spoiled little brats who never ahd anything nice before...I can't believe grown women would act that way over which bedroom they got-like they are going to spend that much time there anyway.....Also who is that late to dinner? 90 minutes? I would have eaten and gone to bed if I were Bethenny-how rude!!!!!!!Who needs to do their hair and makeup just to eat and then go to bed? I can see if you plan on going out after dinner, but otherwise-come casual......They are all supposed to be friends......lol! I really have no respect for Ramona-she is vile,mean, and rude......Luanne is a funny drunk...Next week should be interesting! What a beautiful house that is, and the food looked great too. How about how Ramona was talking to the staff about putting her things away and ordering tea for herself and sonja for the next morning? Unbelievable.......that woman.........

Respected Contributor

I don't kow where to begin with this ....I did not watch this at all last season

and am considering whether I can continue to watch this year.

You are right .. these woman act they have never had anything in their

lives. And the one thing in life I cannot tolerate is people being rude

to staff .   Luanne said last night on Watch What Happens Live that

Ramona in fact did not tip the people she was ordering around. She and

Sonja are very rude.....and if they were late to dinner because of hair and

make up .. Ramona forgot to pack a hair brush....

And making the staff wait 90 minutes to serve you dinner ... unthinkable .....

Very inconsiderate of other people ....I have said before here ... if this is not

scripted shame on the woman .. if it is scripted shame on Bravo for

portraying woman acting like this ...

Last night was really bad ....

Enough ....

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

I don't kow where to begin with this ....I did not watch this at all last season

and am considering whether I can continue to watch this year.

You are right .. these woman act they have never had anything in their

lives. And the one thing in life I cannot tolerate is people being rude

to staff .   Luanne said last night on Watch What Happens Live that

Ramona in fact did not tip the people she was ordering around. She and

Sonja are very rude.....and if they were late to dinner because of hair and

make up .. Ramona forgot to pack a hair brush....

And making the staff wait 90 minutes to serve you dinner ... unthinkable .....

Very inconsiderate of other people ....I have said before here ... if this is not

scripted shame on the woman .. if it is scripted shame on Bravo for

portraying woman acting like this ...

Last night was really bad ....

Enough ....

@Big Joanie I so agree with you on being rude to wait staff, that is toatlly unacceptable! Ramona is very rude and Sonja is stupid for going along with her!

Honored Contributor

I was embarrassed for Ramona and Sonja.  Imagine what those staff people thought of them.

Bethenny did make a comment about their deplorable behavior in light of the fact that there are people in this world who have less than nothing.  She can be harsh, crass, and obnoxious herself, but she "gets it."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seriously I could barely watch.  I think we all know I'm not the biggest Bethenny fan but honestly, if I was her I would have lost my mind dealing with Ramona and Sonja over the rooms.  The first time they went on a trip and were running around grabbing a room, it was mildly entertaining.  Now it's ridiculous. They are rude and need to grow up.  Bethenny did things the most fair way but then they had to try and brow beat Tinsley into giving them her number.  To act that ridiculous and foolish over where they were sleeping was beyond anything I've seen.  

Why on earth would Ramona have all that work done to her face right before going on vacation? 

Luann is lucky she didn't break something, like a wrist or ankle.  That was crazy.

I thought Bethenny put this trip together so more or less it was "her" trip?  But when someone (can't even remember who now) wanted to do a toast and thank B, Ramona got all crummy and said it was a group trip, not her trip.  Aren't they all group trips?

Once again, Tinsley acted like a 6 yo child over that stuff coming out on Page 6.         

Honored Contributor

The entire first half of the show was that ridiculous fighting over the rooms. They must be having a writers strike at Bravo.

Ramonas face ..omg to be going on a trip where you will be out in the sun and having such a radical peel done right before leaving...speechless. She truly is insane. Plus she is the rudest, ignorant, arrogant, condescending woman I have ever seen. She makes Mario look like a Saint.

Lu falling like that wasn't funny to me. She could have split her head open or broken bones. I guess she was relaxed and fell softly because she got up and looked just fine. She admitted on WWHL that she and Tom had a big fight in public. i don't give that marriage 1 year.

Bethenny, Dorinda, and Carole were pretty low key in this episode.

Sonja and Ramona together are a total mess. looks like Sonja starts drinking again next episode. Here we go again.

Tinsley was acting like a 16 year old spoiled brat again. I saw the commercial that she and Carole did her her BFs coupon company. 

Respected Contributor

I agree .. what must the staff have thought watching these rich Americans

act like that ....

Imagine yourself having a dinner and having to hold the food for 90 minutes

passed when it was supposed to be served ...and even at that you didn't

know when they were going to show up ....

I am sure I will be posting more later as more messages about this show

up....

It was bad....

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness .. the house was gorgeous though ...

Honored Contributor

If Bravo thought for even a minute that watching that bunch of twits bicker for nearly half the show about room assignments was 'entertainment' they are so, so wrong... It wasn't cute... it wasn't funny... and it wasn't entertaining. I almost turned off the show.

As long as she was all right, Lu taking multiple headers was about the only entertainment value that episode had to offer, other than views of the amazing vacation spot...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...