Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....7/19/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

@stevieb wrote:

There used to be an old showbiz adage, that if some bit of shtick worked, it was good to use it three times... Well, the whole bedroom battle royal has been used well more than three times. It's grown stale and for most of us, anyway, doesn't exactly qualify as a 'tradition' worth repeating again...

I laughed when I read your post. My BF always says that exact thing....you can tell jokes and use excuses 2 times but the third time is pushing it and your time is up. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

What really annoyed me about Ramona is her totally lack of care or she just does not care.  When she was in the midst of the ridiculous bedroom battle she was sitting on Dorinda's bed. She had her nasty butt smack on her pillows and sheets in the clothes she just flew from NY on. For that alone if I was Dorinda I would have gone ballistic and slammed her head first out of her room and into the grass. What an obnoxious woman. How unsanitary can you be??

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I don't understand how Ramona is still on this show. Such a miserable woman.

I think Bravo sees her a a fixture... an 'original' housewife not to be tampered with... One could only hope they'll re-think that... On the other hand, while I've never particularly liked her and would like to see her maybe demoted to 'guest' just to give viewers a break from her, had she not been on this season, there would've been no drama at all, fake or otherwise...

I think if any of them get hated enough that they lose viewers over it, Bravo has no choice but to get rid of them.  Ramona must not have reached that level yet.  Wasn't Jill an original who got canned?

Honored Contributor

Wonder if Lu is wishing she'd have held onto her title about now...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Sonya:

I think Bethenney was 110% right when she said that the story on Page 6 about Tinsley had Sonya written all over it.

Sonya has become such a media wh0re.

IMO, she's fallen way off the ladder & is a completely different person that the one who was initially introduced.

Back then she seemed demure & ladylike, & now she's just trashy.

Did anyone else notice on this past episode that she called Ramon (I think?) her "sn**** protector"? (ryhmes w/ 'catch')

What woman talks that way???

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

Sonya:

I think Bethenney was 110% right when she said that the story on Page 6 about Tinsley had Sonya written all over it.

IMO, she's fallen way off the ladder & is a completely different person that the one who was initially introduced.

Did anyone else notice on this past episode that she called Ramon (I think?) her "sn**** protector"? (ryhmes w/ 'catch')

@sabatini, Sonja was talking about LuAnn when she said she was her "sn****" protector.  I think LuAnn is the one who initially said that after they were all out at a bar and Sonja was rolling around on the dance floor, drunk and in a dress wearing no undies.  LuAnn tried to cover her up a little. 

That episode was either last year or even prior.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sabatini wrote:

Sonya:

@sabatini, Sonja was talking about LuAnn when she said she was her "sn****" protector.  I think LuAnn is the one who initially said that after they were all out at a bar and Sonja was rolling around on the dance floor, drunk and in a dress wearing no undies.  LuAnn tried to cover her up a little. 

I remember that episode, and actually laughed out loud when Lu Ann said, "How did I get the job as the snatch guard?"  I am not condoning Sonja's drunken behavior that episode, but I did think it was funny when Lu Ann said that.  Smiley LOL  The episode was actually 2 years ago when Kristen and Heather were on (I didn't remember which season it occurred, but found it via google).  

(Edited to remove the GIF showing Lu stating the "snatch" comment. I guess some may think it is "crude," but I thought it was funny, especially Lu's dead pan delivery.)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@sabatini  I also caught that crude comment.  Not surprised those words came from Sonja.  There are times I like her, times I don't.  She can be funny, but I just don't "get" how or why those women spend so much time together.  Granted, yes, I know it's just a silly show, but if even one of my friends ever treated me the way some of them treat the others, there wouldn't even be a shred of a friendship left.

I happen to like Bethenny.  I like her in-your-faceness!  Seeing LuAnn fall down over and over, eww, not a pretty picture of a Countess.  Shame, shame.  Ramona's nuts, plain and simple.  I like Carole and Dorinda unless she's drinking.

This show is my guilty pleasure, what can I say??!!!!!!    :-)

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I think both Dorinda and Lu were sauced... I didn't get the sense they were playing drunk... and I think Lu actually did fall... twice... I wanted to tape WWHL last night to see if she commented on it, but I forgot...

I don't get how these women drink and drink and drink... I'm no teetotaler but there's always alcohol involved with this bunch... I stopped enjoying the feeling of being blotto well before they did apparently... Occasionally, maybe but not routinely...

for sure!

i have not had the chance to see wwhl either.

Hope you can see it, as it was kind of interesting.  I like Lu a lot of the time (and other times not so much), but it was kind of sad to see her try to "spin" the recent incident with Tom (the Page Six story) when Andy asked her about it on WWHL.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sabatini wrote:

Sonya:

I remember that episode, and actually laughed out loud when Lu Ann said, "How did I get the job as the snatch guard?"  I am not condoning Sonja's drunken behavior that episode, but I did think it was funny when Lu Ann said that.  Smiley LOL  The episode was actually 2 years ago when Kristen and Heather were on (I didn't remember which season it occurred, but found it via google).  

(Edited to remove the GIF showing Lu stating the "snatch" comment. I guess some may think it is "crude," but I thought it was funny, especially Lu's dead pan delivery.)

@I like celery It cracked me up... I missed it on the show, so it was news to me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...