Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....7/19/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

Yeah, @Lipstickdiva, I figured that I was wrong about Ramona being Sonya's ** protector, which is why I said (I think?)

LOL, I actually called her "Ramon"!

You're 100% right, it was Lu.

@I like celery, I do remember that episode and Sonya's behavior, causing her nether region to be covered.

Like, @BarbiHollywood, I just find Sonya to be crude....and as mentioned before, very different from when she first showed up on the scene.

BTW, IMO, Frenchie seems to be a little 'off'.

I think he's weird!

Muddling through...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

rhony1.jpg

She wrote a book called -

Class with the Countess...How to Live with Elegance and Flair

Too funny!

Woman LOL

@Daisy Sunflower  She's lucky she didn't break a bone when she fell off the stair, but she was so drunk and limp, probably saved her from that, lol.

Trusted Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

I cracked up when Bethenny asked Ramona Why she is always an a hole.

About time someone said it

That made me chuckle through my "eye-rolling" also!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I don't understand how Ramona is still on this show. Such a miserable woman.

I think Bravo sees her a a fixture... an 'original' housewife not to be tampered with... One could only hope they'll re-think that... On the other hand, while I've never particularly liked her and would like to see her maybe demoted to 'guest' just to give viewers a break from her, had she not been on this season, there would've been no drama at all, fake or otherwise...

I think if any of them get hated enough that they lose viewers over it, Bravo has no choice but to get rid of them.  Ramona must not have reached that level yet.  Wasn't Jill an original who got canned?

She was @Lipstickdiva for sure, but didn't she have words with His Highness, Andy...? I suppose if one crosses the boss all bets are off... Not even to mention that she dared to cross some serious swords with Andy's pet, Bethenny... I'd also note the franchise was a good bit newer then... We keep hearing and seeing Jill in the context of the Housewives and I really do have to wonder if she's on her way back, even on a part-time basis... I know a lot of viewers didn't like her, but you could pretty much say that about all of them and I have to believe she could only help this sinking ship... Glub, glub, glub...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

WWHL last night Andy showed clips of Ramona giving orders to staff on different trips and Ramona keeps saying she tips the staff well. Andy asked Luanne does she tip well? Luanne said Ramona doesn't tip anyone. Andy asked Luanne about her marriage (gossip magazines said she hit her husband) Luanne said her marriage is fine and that was just a Lovers Quarrel. 

Interesting about Ramona and the tipping since she loves to put it out there that's she's always so 'on' with 'the staff'. It turns out I did tape WWHL, so I'll look foward to hearing what Lu said...  As the 'old money' folks would say, Ramona is so glaringly nouveau... She likes to behave the way she thinks wealthy people typically behave... but really, more times than not, she's just really tacky...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I truly enjoyed this week's episode.... I watched it last night and LuAnn had me laughing so hard I was crying when she fell in the bushes with her leg sticking up in the air and stepped off the high ledge and fell down.  That woman must have had more cuts/scrapes/bruises and possible sprained ankle the next morning, I can't wait to see her next week (the morning after)! lol  I just cannot stomach Ramona, running around for the best room again!  I loved that B stopped that nonsense.  Ramona treating the staff as her personal help and then lies how she tips so well, I am glad that LuAnn called her out on WWHL.  Also I don't blame Tinsley for being angry about the Page 6 News, however, stop with the phony tears!  I love Dorinda, but, she must have been so wasted that they didn't try to film her at all, just get her to bed! lol

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like this season a great deal.  It's far better than the seasons with Aviva, Kristen and Heather.   Just sayin....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

I didn't want to start a separate thread since you start The House Wives Thread. 

Airing tonight and on Saturdays a new housewives. 

Real Housewives of Auckland. 

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@sunshine45

I didn't want to start a separate thread since you start The House Wives Thread. 

Airing tonight and on Saturdays a new housewives. 

Real Housewives of Auckland. 

@butterfly123

i give those duties to you! Smiley Wink

i dont usually watch the australian versions.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein