Esteemed Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

[ Edited ]

Stark should have known Diane was up to no good when she 

changed into her green dress instead of usual dead black clothes.Woman Very Happy

I guess Chance is in charge of the whole Genoa City police force. He

does everything, no back up ever needed and since when do you 

give the bad guy time to change out of their robe and get dressed

while the investigation is ongoing?

Honored Contributor

So is Stark going to fight extradition to Illinois? Wait til he shows back up after making bail and interrupts Diane and Jack's V-Day dinner.

Chase needs to keep searching. Maybe Noah's hair will turn up in the suite too. 

And last I checked, the hotel cameras will show Diane going in and out of Stark's room just like he said she did. I hate it when woman keep visiting their scary stalkers at all hours of the day and night. How dare Jeremy make her do that!

And did we forget that Phyllis has a little video of the two of them canoodling at Neo Noah's club and sharing drinks?  Uh oh, someone's about to be in trouble again....  

Valued Contributor

Between Devon and Billy today..it actually put me to sleep..LOL

Respected Contributor

Is it my tv or has Lily gone XL in the chest area. . .I hesitate to ask, however, the last couple weeks she looks brand new! Cat Surprised

I did really like the knit dress Phyllis wore last I saw her. Cat Happy

I figured be catty, why not. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Lily didn't look any different to me. There's a similar look to everything Phyllis wears. 

Occasional Contributor

@kindred cats Thanks so much!  I simply could not remember how they knew each other or if they were around the same age - but I won't go there since age is NOT a factor on this show!!  

And I agree with you re: Diane's finger prints on the necklace and the papers she put under the mattress....not to mention any hair or fibers from her dress (since Jeremy Stark put it around her neck - why do they always use his full name?) that may now be on that silly necklace that actually looked so fake when they were handling it!

Honored Contributor

Can we lay bets on how fast Chloe and Sally become CW execs since Lily is feeling the draft from all the empty offices? The meeting with Jill will probably have a twist.

Speaking of, cold hearted to take Devon's legacy like that but thank you for sparing us the court room drama. His new Dom Enterprises will be along shortly along with Abby's miracle pregnancy.

And I had to laugh at Victoria slumming it in a small apartment with pizza learning the true meaning of life is not boardroom takeovers. Although Newman will own CW and 

Lily may be knocking on Devon's door for a custodial position. 

I FF thru the baby fever. I just can't. Sperm banks are your friend or a good one night stand will do you too. 

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 ... What's worse than T & M's baby fever is Sharon dressed like an 18 year old egging them on.

I love your "Dom Enterprises" and LOL at Victoria "slumming"....Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats I am waiting for her to serve lattes on roller skates. 

Honored Contributor

And the Emmy for the most boring soap on television goes to... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...