Valued Contributor

Hope I did this right!?!

2 boring days watching Lily and Billy cry..

What's with Daniel? Today he sounded like he was a 1960's cult guru when he first started to talk to Lily.

Honored Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

I tune those two out!! 

Respected Contributor

I am just hoping we can free Sharon from the coffeehouse. The poor thing lives there 24/7. She deserves a worthy storyline. 

I get vibes that Daniel may be a dark force. I guess time will tell. Trying to understand his character is confusing. As for Billy and Lily, I am over it.

Esteemed Contributor

Time for Chelsea to get a job, move on with her life already.

She has watched every movie by now. Get downstairs and help

Sharon serve Chance coffee after you paint that discolored apartment 

door. Free ride is over.

Honored Contributor

@threecees that door caused a lot of discussion on Facebook. Why, people wondered, didn't that shabby door get painted when Sharon readied the old Tess/Mariah apartment for Chelsea to move in?

Trusted Contributor

What's funny is I used to watch Y&R 32 years ago when raising my children and never never missed an episode.  I happened upon it last week and nobody had changed. I was laughing my head off. Everybody was so serious. I guess that's why they call it a drama. 

Frequent Contributor

@Jo1313  Thank you for starting a new year of Young and the Restless Woman Happy  I've been watching this show for so many years. Even though it's just a shadow of the great show it use to be I'm still hanging in there.  lol

Respected Contributor

@Jo1313 ........Great job starting our new thread. Cat Very Happy

Part of the show was pre-empted today, but it couldn't have happened on a better boring episode. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen the Young & Restless since Snapper, his sister & their mom Mrs Foster.

Mrs Foster use to clean house for this rich man who she ended up marrying. Smiley LOL

Snapper's sister had a baby by Mrs Chandler much younger husband & I believe she was also carrying on an affair at the same time w/some man named Victor who was filthy rich. Smiley LOL  She was a hot mess!!!!!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Today again....we are watching The Billy Show....i started laughing when i saw him feeling sorry for himself and his

breakup with Lily and crying...and WHERE DOES HE GO?? to the apartment of a girl he thinks he is "saving"

who almost jumped off a roof...to whine about his life

and look to comfort from her....omg idiot...and everyone

keeps telling him to give Chelsea space...so selfish. lets get rid of Patrick