Honored Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

Nate, Nate, Nate...first rule of any job is watch your back. You deserve what you get. Hope you kept the move in boxes. 

Tucker could have offered to fly Ashley to Paris himself. That's one way to make a big show of mea culpa. Now he'll have to settle for counting the swizzle sticks at the coffee bar. 

Can we perp walk Jack when he gets busted through the Ranch solely for the purpose of watching Victor's face? That's Emmy gold right there and the only thing to redeem this stupid Diane character/storyline. 

Respected Contributor

Nate is an idiot....glad he's not a surgeon anymore.

Jack is so dang stupid I don't know how he runs a major corporation.

I do not know how or maybe I can't remember (someone help me) Sally ever got a chance to pitch her 'home decor' idea to Jill.  Has everyone gone off their rocker? Cat Mad

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats I thought she had met with Lily to get the decor gig for the Phoenix (glad to hear they fired Mata Hari for the job she did at Neo Noah's club) and maybe that's how she got to Jill. Lord knows, the CW girls need a fabric swap in their lives right now. 

If Jill turns her down, she can always hit up Devon to recover his couch, steps, piano bench..., did I miss a spot for him and Abby? Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 ........ How about they put in a new floor while they're at it at Devon's...(no pun intended). Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats Absolutely! Gut that baby and get the punch list ready. 

Honored Contributor

Can I pay the actor playing Tucker a buck to actually look at his fellow actors? I know he's being sent to time out for the umpteenth time and he needs his bottom lip pushed out just a bit more to show how truly sorry he is, but I'm really over looking at the top of his head in every scene. Although he does have hair which is a plus.

Okay, I am extending my perp walk request to all of the Abbotts (make it a parade at the Newman Ranch) including Summer who can take a cue on how to express sorrow from Tucker.  

And Victor, you can outmanuever every business rival on the planet, but a blind mother of your own son, you couldn't take Adam and move him to GC. Let's all think about that for a moment. You could have kidnapped him in broad daylight and she'd never see it coming, literally. 

Respected Contributor

I just have to say it, there's no way in you know where that the Newmans wouldn't have security video at their condo in Chi-town.

This was just a big break/break in day on Y&R. Cat Frustrated

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much!

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can any of you wonderful people remind me how Chelsea and Daniel know each other?  She seemed so giddy to run into him at the ever popular Crimson Lights!

Respected Contributor

@Lovepups .......I can't remember any SL's that involved Daniel and Chelsea and I've watched the show for 30 years plus.  Maybe someone else will give us a clue if there is one.

What's up with Diane having her fingerprints all over the things she left in for evidence in the hotel room?  This whole thing is coming back to cause havoc for sure.

And wait until the detectives zoom in on the theif and the watch or some other trivial thing doesn't belong to Stark.  The whole thing is so unrealistic. Cat Mad