Honored Contributor

Re: 👠👛 Y&R SEPTEMBER 2019 SPOILERS! 👛👠

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@SharkE. from what I've seen online - i.e., those special rolls - I'm sure you could cook a lot of good meals for our boy to fill him out nicely! 

Now I'.m craving for them home-made buns!!!

@eddyandme  No-no-no... Leave him alone... Adam has that lean and hungry look... 

Smiley Wink

Now, as for me, some homemade yeast rolls slathered with butter would be just fine...

Smiley Tongue

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

The Adam playing the role looks remarkably like Victor when he was younger. I think it was good casting and after not particularly liking him early on, I now think I have gotten used to him.

I just hope they stop with the villain persona and make him less of a cartoon character.

@Trinity11  Agree on the casting. I've said it before, I probably wouldn't have chosen him, but he's worked out nicely... They got this one right... Every once in a while we see his softer, more vulnerable side, but I too wish they'd show it more often... I know he's behaving like a villain, but he's more or less been goaded into it and I think they could do a better job of showing that too...

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

cartoon folk would be chloe and Kevin

yeah, I can stab somebody with what I don't know in the neck

how did they move that tall man to a cabin off the hwy , where's the car?

without anybody knowing ? I can't look at the magazine rack at Walmart without getting pushed out of the way inside of a minute.

How could he swevre to avoid idiot Chloe all 80 pds of her and run off the road, how did they move the body ? Chloe doesn't weigh any more then a Tweenie she'd be about as strong as a 12 yr old girl. then keep him sedated that's dangerous keeping somebody under. He's not using the bathroom or eating just drugged.

I'd need my blood pressure pill LOL he's laying there cold turkey.

Scary what if he would go into shock, die, etc.

another burial in the park ?

cops would have found his car by now and called Victurdia.

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-226.gif

Easy one, @SharkE .  Adam thought he was driving a souped-up vehicle.  But remember, he was chewing gum.  It was all in his head and actually Billy was driving one of the kids cars he got from Witchatoria's garage.  Kevin then put on his Superman Cape and whisked Billy away, while Chloe twitched her nose and the scene was all cleaned up.  Chloe has been practicing tackles for the Pats - we've lost a good man - so she wants to try out.  

Billy going into shock??? Not to worry, Billy Millar on the way!  Have a nice cup of tea and keep feeding Adam.  (Don't tell @stevieb ) I'll make sure Adam stays in shape.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Anything goes, my dear. LOL

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  @SharkE  DO NOT FEED THE ADAM... The minute his middle starts to look like the Michelin Man, a la his bloated half brother Numbnutz... I'm going to come looking for you both and it isn't going to be pretty...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

cartoon folk would be chloe and Kevin

yeah, I can stab somebody with what I don't know in the neck

how did they move that tall man to a cabin off the hwy , where's the car?

without anybody knowing ? I can't look at the magazine rack at Walmart without getting pushed out of the way inside of a minute.

How could he swevre to avoid idiot Chloe all 80 pds of her and run off the road, how did they move the body ? Chloe doesn't weigh any more then a Tweenie she'd be about as strong as a 12 yr old girl. then keep him sedated that's dangerous keeping somebody under. He's not using the bathroom or eating just drugged.

I'd need my blood pressure pill LOL he's laying there cold turkey.

Scary what if he would go into shock, die, etc.

another burial in the park ?

cops would have found his car by now and called Victurdia.

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-226.gif

From start to finish, the entire premise of the non-accident with Chloe and Kevin coming to the rescue, is just nonsense. The way it was executed, this story has more holes in it than a pound of Swiss... A complete head shaker....

Honored Contributor

Like I've said I'm too practical and logical and like to think stuff out.

You know a stunt like that couldn't be done without too many loop holes, loose ends. Why should those 2 care in the first place about Adam she tried to kill him 3 times, now, she's willing to push him out of the way and take the hit?   I don't think so.

Kevin is using Billy's phone to  text Victurdia. Jack, is gonna be getting in on it some time or the other and Jill will be wondering. When Adam finds out Billy never left town and he seems to be as nosy as his Father in always knowing what's going on guess he's got a crystal ball he consults every morning he will have to figure out it was that loony toony.

Hopefully, Adam will have him arrested. Now, that awful Adam is gonna use Fen to get to Michael. Lauren , will kill him , now. LOL She did kill

Sheila yrs. ago.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

But wait... Sheila is alive and well... She was on Bold and Beautiful not too long ago... These soaps are just wild the way they resurrect people whenever it suits them... Now that woman was certifiable and in the real world she'd be locked away for life in an asylum for the criminally insane...

Honored Contributor

I thought Loren shot her head on ? LOL I never watch other shows barely got time to watch Y&R. I see previews of my dream man Brad Carlton on that other show and something about a baby getting switched or some woman thinking her baby was dead, but, it's not and she gets the baby back.

Cute baby from what I see in the promos.

I maintain a big house and put in 25 miles a week on the recumbent don't have time to watch but one. It will be gone eventually probably when Eric B dies. Run in here to check what's going on every few hrs. keeps me busy

ROFL

recumbent girl.gif

Honored Contributor

Lauren agrees to help Michael bring Adam down.
Adam steals Nate's hospital tablet, and Phyllis helps him to hack in so that he can use Victor's medical records against him.
Summer's patience with Theo begins to grow thin, but she still finds herself pulled back in by his charm, and she agrees to attend the opening of the Grand Phoenix as his date.
Summer's patience for Zoe grows thin, and she finally snaps at her, telling her not to be so clingy. Theo backs Summer, which further upsets Zoe.
After an unsuccessful attempt to get through to Adam, Sharon realizes she needs a change of scenery and plans a trip out of town to re-evaluate what she wants. Nick is quick to support her decision, encouraging her to take time for herself.
Billy suffers a broken leg. Chloe and Kevin take him to a secluded area to help nurse him back to physical and mental health.

9/6: Nikki catches Adam in the act; Abby and Chelsea prepare for the spotlight.