Honored Contributor

👠👛 Y&R SEPTEMBER 2019 SPOILERS! 👛👠

Summary for Monday, September 2nd from soaps.com:

At home, Chelsea joins Nick as he reads about Chloe’s return from the dead. He tells Chelsea to prepare herself, then learns she already bumped into Chloe and Kevin at the coffeehouse but didn’t mention it. Chelsea was in shock and has been reliving everything Chloe put her and Connor through. They rehash the events and Chelsea senses Nick feels sorry for Chloe. Nick recalls the overwhelming grief of losing a child. He states this whole chain of events started with Adam. Chelsea can’t stop thinking about how different things would be if that cabin didn’t explode. Nick argues Adam was an entitled jerk long before he met Chloe. He wonders if Chelsea wants her friendship with Chloe back.

At Society, Chloe and Kevin debate his idea to be out in public acting natural given they kidnapped Billy. Kevin assures her he’ll be knocked out for hours, and they decide to text from Billy’s phone and tell his loved ones he’s in rehab. Suddenly, Victoria appears and peppers Chloe with questions about her return. She learns Billy knew Chloe was alive and that Adam was blackmailing them. She marvels it’s no wonder Billy was so angry at him. Victoria’s worried about Billy and agrees to let them know when he’s coming home. Once alone, Kevin and Chloe feel like jerks for lying again. Chloe thinks if she can get Billy’s head straight, it will make up for it. Kevin will give her the time she needs and sends the text.

At the penthouse, Adam confronts Michael about not charging Chloe for trying to kill him. Michael informs Adam their working relationship will come to an end now that he, Chloe, and Kevin don’t have anything to fear from him. Adam wouldn’t be so sure and asks, “Tell me, Michael, how’s your son doing these days?” Michael sneers about the implied threat to his son, but hasn’t heard from him lately. Adam shows him a photo of Fen partying and dealing drugs. Michael grabs him by the shirt and roars. Adam explains Fen’s not in deep, but he’d get 8 years in a state penitentiary for dealing. He taunts Michael that the short time the knife wasn’t at his throat was because he was sharpening it.

At Crimson Lights, Lauren tells Jack she’ll up her contribution to the addiction treatment facility. Jack gets a text that Billy’s in rehab and leaves as Michael appears. He tells Lauren to set up a visit with Fen without him knowing so he can’t avoid it. Lauren demands to know what’s going on. Michael blurts, “Fenmore’s using again.” Lauren tries unsuccessfully to reach Fen and hopes it’s a horrible rumor, but Michael informs her there are photos…and Adam has them. Michael tells Lauren to find their son and get him in treatment. Lauren fumes when she gets back, they will take down that sonofabitch Adam together.

At Nick’s place, Victoria tells her brother that Billy checked into rehab. She worries he went to Vegas to dig up dirt on Adam and got caught up in the gambling scene. Victoria’s frustrated with his behavior and doesn’t understand what’s happening. She reveals he knew about Chloe being alive and never said a word. Victoria feels disconnected from the man she loves and worries rehab’s just a cover story.

At the Abbott house, Traci and Jack discuss Billy’s return to rehab before talk turns to Dina. Jack can’t figure out why she was so unhappy. Traci muses maybe she couldn’t figure it out either – she had everything a woman of that era could want, but for someone with Dina’s intellect and drive, it wasn’t enough. Jack recalls an argument between Dina and John in which she couldn’t tell him what was missing or what would make her happy. Traci imagines she wanted to start her own company and travel the world. Jack agrees; her life was out there somewhere, and she had to find it…

At Chancellor Park, Kevin, Chloe, Esther and Bella are having a picnic when Chelsea appears. Chloe approaches to see if she wants to talk. Chelsea says Bella’s beautiful and it’s established they’re all staying in Genoa City. Chelsea says she’s made a lot of mistakes too and understands why Chloe wanted Adam dead. Chloe doesn’t deserve her forgiveness. Chelsea agrees, but she wants her friend back. They embrace. Chelsea joins the picnic and chats with Bella.

At the boathouse, Billy awakens, looks at his splint, and wonders, “Where the hell am I?”

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Sharon remains firm.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: 👠👛 Y&R SEPTEMBER 2019 SPOILERS! 👛👠

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday September 2:

In Monday’s Y&R recap, Adam reveals Fen’s dealing drugs as a way to keep Michael in line, Billy wakes up, and Jack and Traci ponder Dina’s unhappiness with John.

Jack gets a new perspective.

Billy has a rude awakening.

Chloe’s in trouble.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday September 3:

Sharon won’t budge.

Devon ponders the future.

Victor shares wise words.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday September 4:

Victor creates a defense.

Phyllis picks up a former habit.

Kyle and Summer make amends.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday September 5:

Nate covers his trail.

Adam crosses a line.

Kevin and Chloe take a risk.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday September 6:

Adam’s caught in the act by Nikki

Abby and Chelsea get ready for their grand opening.

Also coming up on Young and Restless this week:

Chloe and Kevin continue to hide Billy as he fights against his dark side.

Kevin texts Billy’s loved ones to say he’s in treatment to cover his absence, and are later forced to lie to Victoria.

Michael tells Adam, “As much as I’ve enjoyed our working relationship, which is to say not at all, I think it’s time it came to an end.”

Jack says to Kyle, “I need you to step in for me at Jabot.” Kyle asks, “Step in?” Jack continues, “I want you to be interim CEO.”

Phyllis marvels to Adam, “You want me to hack into Nate’s tablet…” Then asks, “What do you want with Victor’s medical records?”

Young and Restless spoilers for the week of September 9:

Chelsea and Abby’s Grand Phoenix opening ends up in chaos.

Victor has a secret.

Chloe looks out for Billy.

Esteemed Contributor

THE BOATHOUSE ----- AGAIN!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

of course it opens up in chaos !

Is there any other way ? and all the people who can't stand one another will be all together because they like to be tormented.

Honored Contributor

Hey Stevie you better stay in this pasture don't go roaming out behind the electric fence and to other Y&R  threads.

Man Very Happy  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

No worries @SharkE... While I don't necessarily disagree with many of the specific points that were made on that 'positive only' thread (nsert eye roll here...) for me, what still matters most is the gestalt of the show... how it's playing overall... As far as I'm concerned, it still pretty much sucks... That said, it never ceases to amaze me when folks choose to try to dictate what others might or might not post on a public board... Oh well... Whatever...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I'd rather fight with you LOL

Team Adam/team Nick

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-044.gif

Honored Contributor

Who's changing Billy's drawers with him laying there unconscious he's not hooked up to drains is he? ROFL

alas, I'm to practical and logical to watch love shows.

OK, since I'm logical what if when Billy swevered he hit another car coming in the other lane? killed somebody. Chloe has enough of her own problems to go wandering out to the hwy at night saving no count Adam.

she should had minded her own business let Billy do what he's gonna do regardless of many interventions. Do the crime do the time.

adam , how childish when he left Victor's he sent all his chess pieces flying to hale.  No, no, Adam, that's not nice. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, I'd rather fight with you LOL

Team Adam/team Nick

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-044.gif

Woman LOL

Hey, say what you will, but character preference aside, I do have to agree with the assessment made 'over there' that the young man playing Adam is doing a remarkably good job... If he weren't so many viewers wouldn't hate him... From where I sit, he's acting circles around pretty much the rest of the pack... Of course, he's also been given a very meaty part to play...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...