Esteemed Contributor

Re: 👠👛 Y&R SEPTEMBER 2019 SPOILERS! 👛👠

@SharkE wrote:

Cane wasn't even jill's biological mother, so, that's even more illogical as to why katherine would consider him at all. He's got a gangster father who was always swinding people, blackmailing people, and got his hooks into Jill.

What a dumba** show.

If Victor still won't kick Adam out , then, that's it for me. He deserves whatever Adam dishes out to him in the future. Let Adam kill him the next time he deserves what's coming for him. LOL

Yes, agree with you, @SharkE , they've gone tooooo far off track with Cane's inheriting any miniscule thing from Katherine, let alone the whole sha-bang!  Perhaps, this is a way for Cane (YUCK) to come back to Lily by taking care of Devon's resullting financial mess.

With regards to Adam, I thought perhaps the double-dose cured Victor as he now appears much better physically and mentally.  However, perhaps Vic's not thinking that well if he thought up this 'death' scheme.  What's the good doctor's and the nasty Newmans' excuse for going along with this is beyond me and any logical reasoning.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I guess it will come out in the wash, eventually.

My experience with other TV shows is when they start going wacky it's a sure sign they have jumped the shark, so, to speak.

It's  like they have gone as far as they can and now they're just winging it.

Otherwise, the death knell. If ratings keep going down the wazoo, then, The End.

Honored Contributor

Really glad to see somewhat of an uptick in the Bold and the Beautiful. This way, when I've finally decided I've had enough of this utter mess, I can still get my soap fix... Have a feeling it won't be long now until B&B is the only soap remaining on my DVR's daily record feature... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Though I detest the SL, I enjoyed watching "The Dream".  Victor and Adam, imho, were wonderful together:  both terrific actors.  So, in the end The Moustache will drop all charges and Adam will start over again with Chelsea at his side.

Numbnutz was, well numbnutz today, but Chelsea put it out there I thought.  Was disappointed when the multi-millionairess didn't up and leave with Connor in tow.

Watching Jill and Cane in the coffee shop and he tried to suppress a smile as she went on about the contested will proved that Cane is the culprit, i.e., Colin put this deal together.  When Cain had the nerve to go to the meeting with Jill, Amanda played it very well with the shocked look when seeing her client enter with Jill.  Guess it looks like we'll see a lot more of Devon and Cain - just when we thought both were out!Woman Frustrated  Appears Nate will be dating Amanda next.  What you think?

P.S. @stevieb , you will always follow Y&R, perhaps limited, 'cause you're one of us on this thread - which binds us together; agree or disagree we're lke 'family' and enjoy are online visits.Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Not understanding the whole "Caine" with Katherines money lawsuit...................not sure if he already knew because he is so creepy.................BUT if he had any class even HE KNEW Katherine wanted Devon to have the inheritance....and he COULD just refuse the new will

pages and let Devon have what is rightfully his.....but i am

assuming they will have him being all innocent and just

HAVING to accept the decision of the courts.............which really makes no sense....but continues the stupid storyline...

And yes i noticed the look the Hillary look alike had when

Nate left the table.....she seemed interested.!!

I like Devon w/Elena so really don't want to see him with the Hillary look alike.............

And not impressed with Adams "regrets"........i hope he does run away at this point...

And Chelsea is mad at Nick with all the stuff she has pulled on Nick in the past............wow....i guess that will be her excuse to cuddle up to Adam again....

Trusted Contributor

I'm disappointed that the Victor and Adam scene was a daydream. I should have known, because Mark Grossman's portrayal of Adam is much more like Michael Muhney, and not Justin Hartley. Most of the time I'm not going to like him, but he's so fun to dislike. Adam is his own worse enemy, it appears. I cannot believe he hurt little Connor so badly Woman Sad

That being said, kudos to Eric Braeden & Mark Grossman who both really delivered. They earned their paychecks, most definitely.

dee