Honored Contributor

Re: 👠👛 Y&R SEPTEMBER 2019 SPOILERS! 👛👠

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

THE BOATHOUSE ----- AGAIN!Woman Frustrated

Well of course @eddyandme because don't you know that EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN these days... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Well of course @eddyandme because don't you kow that EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN these days... 

Be still my heart, @stevieb !  Please tell me, will Dr. Nate suddenly be called in to care for Billy or will Chloe and Squirrelman bring him back to reality?

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Well of course @eddyandme because don't you kow that EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN these days... 

Be still my heart, @stevieb !  Please tell me, will Dr. Nate suddenly be called in to care for Billy or will Chloe and Squirrelman bring him back to reality?

Well, as we know @eddyandme that genius Dr. Nate is a miracle worker... He does it all... The only doctor at Genoa City Memorial and apparently the only one needed... Whatever... As for Beavis and Butthead bringing Gum Chewing Billy back to reality, who then, is going to bring them back to reality... Why are they even here... Let's bring back Gloria and send those too far, far away... Speaking positively... They are positively unnecessary...

Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Well, as we know @eddyandme that genius Dr. Nate is a miracle worker... He does it all... The only doctor at Genoa City Memorial and apparently the only one needed... Whatever... As for Beavis and Butthead bringing Gum Chewing Billy back to reality, who then, is going to bring them back to reality... Why are they even here... Let's bring back Gloria and send those too far, far away... Speaking positively... They are positively unnecessary...

Smiley Very Happy

You've got that right, @stevieb !  Banish B&B back to Oregon(?) along with Billy Boy (not speaking positively, I'm really sick of that characterWoman Frustrated) and bring back Gloria!  And, Dina!!!  Miss them both!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, I'd rather fight with you LOL

Team Adam/team Nick

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-044.gif

Woman LOL

Hey, say what you will, but character preference aside, I do have to agree with the assessment made 'over there' that the young man playing Adam is doing a remarkably good job... If he weren't so many viewers wouldn't hate him... From where I sit, he's acting circles around pretty much the rest of the pack... Of course, he's also been given a very meaty part to play...

Just don't like his looks. LOL Looks like he should be on Hee Haw

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  You know, I'm right there with you... I think it's time to put Billy on hiatus... I don't care who portrays him, but I'm just tired of his act... There hasn't been anything really likable about Billy in a long time and he's just ceased to be at all interesting... Would love to see Gloria back... This show could use some humor, or maybe I should say some intentional humor... As some of us have often said, it really is too bad they didn't decide long ago to find some other cause for Dina's deterioration, one that could be treated, because the show really could use an elder states-woman and she was perfect...

Esteemed Contributor

OT, @stevieb :

I'm giving Lolife a run for her money today as we're having roasted chicken breasts with parmesean-broccoli.  While I don't have a nauseating KyleWoman LOL drooling over me with praises, I have a handsome, young furbaby, Eddy, guarding the stove and chomping at the bitWoman Happy.  

I think I've on-upped her!!!!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Team Adam/team Nick

Woman LOL

Hey, say what you will, but character preference aside, I do have to agree with the assessment made 'over there' that the young man playing Adam is doing a remarkably good job... If he weren't so many viewers wouldn't hate him... From where I sit, he's acting circles around pretty much the rest of the pack... Of course, he's also been given a very meaty part to play...

Now, Now... I don't think he's drop dead gorgeous but I do think he's attractive in his way... And see, this is where we disagree because while Nick was sort of cute when he was younger, he now impresses me as looking like a bloated, square jawed cave man... And I have never thought he was a particularly skilled actor... But hey, we all have our choices...

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

OT, @stevieb :

I'm giving Lolife a run for her money today as we're having roasted chicken breasts with parmesean-broccoli.  While I don't have a nauseating KyleWoman LOL drooling over me with praises, I have a handsome, young furbaby, Eddy, guarding the stove and chomping at the bitWoman Happy.  

I think I've on-upped her!!!!!Woman Wink

@eddyandme  It sounds good and I hope you both enjoy, but to face harsh reality, we mere mortals could never hope to one-up the fabulous, gifted, talented, stunning, ultra capable Chef LoLife... Why, don't you know, she's just perfect in every way... And yes, Kyle's another one who needs to just go pound sand...

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Team Adam/team Nick

Woman LOL

My cup runneth over, @SharkE !  Adam is a remarkable actor!  He's basically carrying that show and could easily take Victor's place when he retires!

I do think he's handsome in a gentlemanly way - not the rugged type, but definitely good-looking, imho.