Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure Ken was relieved that she finally lost. lol

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up I dont always remember to watch it but I will watch tonight, starts in an hour here in CA.

Esteemed Contributor

personally, I'm bummed.  I like her.  I would love to have seen her beat all of the champions.   

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Thank you.  Maybe I'll go back to watching the show.  And, Jeopardy producers, please reinstate the five-day limit.

Not likely. According to an article from the New York Times dated Jan 9th and updated on the 24th ~

"The winning streaks have provided some welcome excitement, and ratings boosts, for a show that has struggled to choose a permanent replacement for Alex Trebek, its beloved longtime host, who died in November 2020."

As long as players with winning streaks continue to boost the ratings there is no need for them to consider changing the rules. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I really liked her! She has much to be very proud of......she is an inspiration. 

Trusted Contributor

@Vivian 

I said right from the beginning tonight that she wasn't trying. I think she lost on purpose. Even I got final jeopardy question right.

Honored Contributor

IMO this thread title was the spoiler itself. 

Trusted Contributor

NOT sad that SHE lost!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@Vivian 

I said right from the beginning tonight that she wasn't trying. I think she lost on purpose. Even I got final jeopardy question right.

@Tribesters  I also think she lost on purpose. You could tell something was off from the beginning. I think Matt Amodio also lost on purpose.

Respected Contributor

Are you kidding? I have been watching only so that I could celebrate when she finally lost. I went out tonight for the first time in a month and missed it?!