Honored Contributor

Watching Downton Abbey on Netflix -- Again!

Last year after seeing and hearing so many rave about this I decided to watch it. Love it! I spent about 4 days binge watching. One night I was up until 1 a.m. I couldnt stop watching.

Started re-watching again this week. Love it even more.

When done I'm going to re-binge on Bridgertonl

Respected Contributor

Re: Watching Downton Abbey on Netflix -- Again!

@Love my grandkids I LOVED Downton Abbey too. I've recently thought I'd start it again, as it's been a few years now, at least 3, since I last watched it, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it all over again!

I watched Bridgerton last year, (my best friend wouldn't let me rest until I did! lol)...I enjoyed it, (though not as much as my friend!), but for whatever reason, once was enough on that for me.

I've also been considering starting Heartland. I considered it a while back but then wasn't in the mood. I've heard many good things about it, so I may give it a try next.

Downton Abbey was one of the best things that ever came to tv...casting, acting, writing, direction, art direction. So wonderful.

Honored Contributor

@amyb I started watching Heartland a couple years ago, or so, but into season 3 I just kind of got tired of it for some reason! I hope you enjoy it!

Respected Contributor

I frequently take out my Downton Abbey dvd's and watch them. 

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Last year after seeing and hearing so many rave about this I decided to watch it. Love it! I spent about 4 days binge watching. One night I was up until 1 a.m. I couldnt stop watching.

Started re-watching again this week. Love it even more.

When done I'm going to re-binge on Bridgertonl

ME TOO!!! I've told my friends that "I'm living at Downton for the winter!" I don't want it to end. I have tried Bridgerton twice-just not my thing I guess? I'll try again.

Trusted Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@Love my grandkids I LOVED Downton Abbey too. I've recently thought I'd start it again, as it's been a few years now, at least 3, since I last watched it, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it all over again!

I watched Bridgerton last year, (my best friend wouldn't let me rest until I did! lol)...I enjoyed it, (though not as much as my friend!), but for whatever reason, once was enough on that for me.

I've also been considering starting Heartland. I considered it a while back but then wasn't in the mood. I've heard many good things about it, so I may give it a try next.

Downton Abbey was one of the best things that ever came to tv...casting, acting, writing, direction, art direction. So wonderful.

I totally agree with that last paragraph, with the exception of "The Crown" which is right up with it. (it's a tie for me)