Honored Contributor

🍾🍸THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL JANUARY 2022 w/SPOILERS 🍸🍾

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of January 3:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, January 3:

They say the person you kiss at midnight is the one you’re going to be with the rest of the year… which is downright awkward for Paris, given that she smooched Carter! She tries explaining why she locked lips with him the night before, but how much of an explanation is really necessary given that he’s a sexy, nice guy?

Brooke, too, wakes up with a few regrets about what she did on New Year’s Eve… or should we say who she did! Given that we saw sparks flying between Deacon and Brooke the moment he stepped back into town, we’re not surprised by this turn of events. She, on the other hand, is devastated!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, January 4:

Ridge isn’t thrilled with the fact that Deacon wound up hanging around on New Year’s Eve, and he’s got questions for his wife. The big question for Brooke is whether or not to tell Ridge the truth about what happened. The thoughts racing around in her mind aren’t helped at all by the fact that the devil on her shoulder is suggesting that the whole situation might be made easier if she would only throw back a drink or two. (The angel, however, is likely pointing out that booze is exactly how she wound up in this position to begin with!)

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, January 5:

Nothing makes Sheila happier than having a full to-do list. Topping her agenda today? Swinging by for a chat with Taylor. After all, what better way to keep the shrink in her corner than by trying to help Taylor push Brooke out of the picture? And while Taylor’s not exactly blind to the manipulative ways of Steffy’s mother-in-law, there’s no harm in just chatting with her… right?

Over the past few weeks, Hope’s been thrilled at well her father’s visit has gone. Sure, Ridge wants Deacon gone, but Brooke has been fully in his corner. So you can imagine how devastated Liam’s wife will be when her dad reveals that Brooke’s made it clear he is no longer welcome in their lives!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, January 6:

Let’s be honest: Taylor isn’t exactly Brooke’s biggest fan. But even she’s taken aback upon seeing just how much Sheila hates the blonde. Knowing how dangerous Finn’s mom can be, will Taylor feel the need to warn her longtime rival… or might she say to herself, “Let’s just see how this all plays out.”

Meanwhile, Brooke decides that she can no longer keep the secret she’s been carrying around. Well, let’s rephrase that: She can no longer keep at least one of the secrets she’s been carrying around. How will Ridge and Hope react when Brooke admits that she fell off the wagon on New Year’s Eve?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, January 7:

Ridge can sometimes be hard on those he loves, but he can also be their biggest supporter. (You just never know how the wind’s gonna blow with this guy!) When Brooke decides to attend an AA meeting, he’s right there by her side.

Perhaps buoyed by the love and support she’s received from Hope and Ridge, Brooke faces down the crushing shame she feels and admits that she has a problem. Will this be the first step toward regaining control of her life?

Honored Contributor

Re: 🍾🍸THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL JANUARY 2022 w/SPOILERS 🍸🍾

This show is consistent in one thing:  Brooke wins.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

🎉 HAPPY NEW YEAR BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!  🥳 

Really wanted share something funny on this thread today! It won't have the same effect but I just have to explain. Here goes.

I took a great picture but I am unable to add it to my profile and share here.  It was a shot of my Apple Cider Champagne Bottle  🍾  with the label removed. CHEERS 🥂  😝 

Since it was an epic failure attempt here I sent it to my mom and sister. I can't wait for their response! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Betty White 1922-2021

Betty played Ann Douglas, Stephanie and Pam's Mother.

So sad! She was so close to her 100th birthday. Rest in peace Betty!

270396194_2541705715974445_6629112229157539965_n.jpg

Respected Contributor

I am not a long time viewer so I was unaware Betty White was on the show. Fun fact for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Not familiar with this show but it airs 11 am to 12 pm on E.

Screenshot_20220102-191350.jpg

Screenshot_20220102-191423.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Watching Brooke today I realized that this story is so similar to what they

played out a couple years ago when Scruffy was set up with Shauna and

they used alcohol as the reason as well. They were in Vegas of course

and they kept showing them partying over and over.

Also at this point I really can't stand Carter. Annoying and big waste of

time with both him and Paris.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees  I agree with you about Carter.  They have tried to match a woman with him so many times in 2021 but nothing stuck.  He's a nice looking man who either can't act or just has no chemistry or personality whatsoever.  it's enough with his boring persona already. Actually he's as boring as Bozo so maybe they can ride off into the sunset together. lol.  

Honored Contributor

Is vodka good for artificial plants?

Esteemed Contributor

Are they crazy? Just saw that starting next Monday they are adding a new

character, Dr. Grace Buckingham, Paris's Mother. Just what we don't need.

They don't use the characters they have. What happened to Katie, Bill, etc.

https://michaelfairmantv.com/atwt-alum-cassandra-creech-to-the-bold-and-the-beautiful/2022/01/04/