Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   What do you mean by your remark - you must definitely be British? 

Honored Contributor

DbjIFw_W4AAoOS6.jpeg 

St.George's choir will perform: Group first founded in 1348! 

Honored Contributor

So very exciting! Music alone! Many other performances planned. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've already heard more than I want to hear about this unremarkable woman.  You've got to wonder about someone who doesn't invite a single family member to her own wedding.  Harry could have done better.

@Kachina624

I couldn't agree more with everything you've said here.  And I definitely agree that Harry could have done MUCH better.

Honored Contributor

Everyone has a right to their opinions. Live and Let Live. No one will change mine. 

Latest news! Everyone wants recipe for the wedding cake! Woman Tongue 

XFWQL6IIDI7S3PB3MOPT23DSUY (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

Me too ! Lemon buttercreme ! I'll fly over LOL

Honored Contributor

_2_royal_wedding.jpg 

lemon elderflower cake: will incorporate the bright flavors of spring. 

Claire Ptak renowned bakery chef has been chosen by the couple. London based "violet bakery" known for her butter cream cakes topped with fresh edible flowers.

@SharkE Food editor- Karon Liu Toronto Star: Shares her version of the recipe.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity   I never stated she doesn't ever look good and that her hair is never neat.   Therefore, the photos you posted, if trying to prove something opposite of my statements above, weren't necessary.   There are plenty of times she looks perfectly appropriate; and plenty of times when she doesn't, esp. with messy hair.   Nothing I ever posted indicated she never looks good or appropriate.   

Valued Contributor

Oh my Goodness...why can't everyone just wish them well and enjoy the wedding!!!  So much meanness!!!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity   I never stated she doesn't ever look good and that her hair is never neat.   Therefore, the photos you posted, if trying to prove something opposite of my statements above, weren't necessary.   There are plenty of times she looks perfectly appropriate; and plenty of times when she doesn't, esp. with messy hair.   Nothing I ever posted indicated she never looks good or appropriate.   

Sweet is a super fan, she'll look for any negative no matter how small and defend her idol no matter what.