Respected Contributor

@Vickiv wrote:

They are two people in love no matter what.  If she did not invite some of her family I am sure she has a good reason. She is a lovely girl and Harry you can certainly see he is in love with her. Of course there is so much publicity because he is a Prince. A lot of little girls growing up always wanted to marry a Prince. Well here is one girl that her dream came true. I wish them a happy life.

IMO, it's more than likely that there's one person in love and the other one has her sights set on living a life of royalty.

Honored Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

@Vickiv wrote:

They are two people in love no matter what.  If she did not invite some of her family I am sure she has a good reason. She is a lovely girl and Harry you can certainly see he is in love with her. Of course there is so much publicity because he is a Prince. A lot of little girls growing up always wanted to marry a Prince. Well here is one girl that her dream came true. I wish them a happy life.

IMO, it's more than likely that there's one person in love and the other one has her sights set on living a life of royalty.

I think maybe she thinks she's in love but wonder if she's in love with the fantasy and the trappings... I also wonder if he isn't at least partly in love with being on another mission... by stepping outside the box and marrying someone who doesn't meet the usual criteria... Obviously, I don't know either of them, but my personal opinion is neither of them are fully in touch with all their true reasons for the mutual attraction...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE@Tyak@occasionalrain@highmaintenancejan@Pearlee

BREAKING: CAKE OUTRAGE as Meghan and Harry DEMAND lemon elderflower sponge in STUNNING Royal Wedding power move

https://www.joe.co.uk/news/breaking-royal-family-stunned-as-meghan-and-harry-demand-lemon-elderflowe...

Somebody has has a good sense of humor!

cake🎂👑🇬🇧🎈💍🌺

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Meghan in a long coat on Anzac Day.  Like it.  Pretty dress under it too

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attend an Anzac Day dawn service at Hyde Park Corner in London. Photo: Tolga Akmen/WPA Pool/Getty Images

Later she switched hats

Meghan Markle in London for Anzac Day. Photo: Chris Jackson/Getty Images

Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Tinkrbl44   What do you mean by your remark - you must definitely be British? 

@dulwich

Before Kate & William wed, people were accusing them - her family -  of being "social climbers".   I've never heard an American use that phrase, ever.   A reference to the caste system  mentality.   "William should've chosen an aristocrat, blah blah blah ...."   

I'm sure you've heard it all.  

When a poster said Meghan is a social climber upthread,  it seemed (to me) to be highly unlikely that person is American.    JMO of course.     

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@Vickiv wrote:

I think maybe she thinks she's in love but wonder if she's in love with the fantasy and the trappings... I also wonder if he isn't at least partly in love with being on another mission... by stepping outside the box and marrying someone who doesn't meet the usual criteria... Obviously, I don't know either of them, but my personal opinion is neither of them are fully in touch with all their true reasons for the mutual attraction...

I doubt that it will last long.  It might be a fairy tale now but I suspect it could get old real fast when you're not used to that life.

Honored Contributor

That guy was rude. who wants fruitcake for a wedding sounds fruity to me

Christmas thing. Think the lemon cake is a better choice. Their wedding they can have anything they want. That guy sounds like a hater. I steer clear of those sick types no matter where they are. Don't belong in my world.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@SharkE@Tyak@occasionalrain@highmaintenancejan@Pearlee

BREAKING: CAKE OUTRAGE as Meghan and Harry DEMAND lemon elderflower sponge in STUNNING Royal Wedding power move

https://www.joe.co.uk/news/breaking-royal-family-stunned-as-meghan-and-harry-demand-lemon-elderflowe...

Somebody has has a good sense of humor!

cake🎂👑🇬🇧🎈💍🌺

This is hilarious! It reminds me a lot of the satire/humor from McSweeny's. Thanks for sharing this. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Everyone has a right to their opinions. Live and Let Live. No one will change mine. 

Latest news! Everyone wants recipe for the wedding cake! Woman Tongue 

XFWQL6IIDI7S3PB3MOPT23DSUY (1).jpg

This looks wonderful.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Everyone has a right to their opinions. Live and Let Live. No one will change mine. 

Latest news! Everyone wants recipe for the wedding cake! Woman Tongue 

XFWQL6IIDI7S3PB3MOPT23DSUY (1).jpg

This looks wonderful.

@OKPrincess Woman Very Happy