Honored Contributor

Special is on tonight at 9 p.m. ABC , I think.

Respected Contributor

In NYC 10 pm on CBS 

Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle

[ Edited ]

Thanky ! 9 central

Meghan Markle: American Princess” (10 p.m., CBS): Gayle King anchors this special exploring the life of Markle, the future wife of Prince Harry. It’s a look at the extraordinary woman who first stood out as a grade school student because of her passionate efforts to right wrongs. She went on to become a successful actress and then one-half of a global power couple for a new era. Her story is told through intimate interviews with the people who know her best – sorority sisters, high school teachers, fellow actors from the TV series “Suits,” and more.

Contributor

Bummer,  That means Blue Bloods won't be on!!

Valued Contributor

who cares. i wasnt invited..

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Meghan Markle: American Princess” (10 p.m., CBS): Gayle King anchors this special exploring the life of Markle, the future wife of Prince Harry. It’s a look at the extraordinary woman who first stood out as a grade school student because of her passionate efforts to right wrongs. She went on to become a successful actress and then one-half of a global power couple for a new era. Her story is told through intimate interviews with the people who know her best – sorority sisters, high school teachers, fellow actors from the TV series “Suits,” and more.

LOL

Honored Contributor

I've already heard more than I want to hear about this unremarkable woman.  You've got to wonder about someone who doesn't invite a single family member to her own wedding.  Harry could have done better.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've already heard more than I want to hear about this unremarkable woman.  You've got to wonder about someone who doesn't invite a single family member to her own wedding.  Harry could have done better.

@Kachina624 . What??!!  Her family isn't invited to her wedding?!  I had not heard that.

Honored Contributor

Her mother is don't think her Father wanted to go just be to much out of his element as I believe it.

I've been there and I'm glad we went in younger times. Time difference, money exchange, customs, food (ugh), etc. Don't blame him for wanting to stay home and watch on TV.

Those other members don't think I would want them to spoil my day either

Snarking to the reporters, etc. Who needs that negativity.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Her mother is invited