Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital šŸ„ March 2024 - Spoilers Included

@KBEANS wrote:

Oh no! After just reading the interview about Joss and Dex breaking up, I got a sick feeling they'll bring that loser Adam back as her love interest.

Please no! 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman  I agree, love Maxie & Spinelli as a couple. More so now because he has matured & is devoted to her. On Steve's podcast he mentions scenes with Spinelli. Possibly, Spinelli will find a safe place for Jason to hide out & also be a help with his genious comp. skills.

Honored Contributor

Trying to catch up from last week...

Unless they took a complete amoxicilin bottle which we all took as kids with the pink chalky taste, as a Pharmacy tech, no adult meds get distributed without swiping the bottle and your id through the scanner.

I am adding to the pass the hat fund to get CM a train ticket back to Hallmark. Please kill this character off. He was never a good fit to begin with. One brooding Jason Q is enough and SB is the only one who has ever pulled off Borg well. 

If Nina and Drew hook up, Willow is going to need to steal some anti-nausea meds for all of us. 

Heather and Laura going down memory lane would have also worked if RM was still in the part. No matter how good AM is killing it, it's just not the same when the known legacy actor is no longer in the part. 

Esteemed Contributor

LOL @KBEANS thank you for that! Your memory is way better than mine! 

I didn't mind him in the role but we all have our favorites.

I just finished watching Friday's episode over the weekend so I got to hear Diane explain that she's going to appeal the decision to disbar Alexis. Gag me with a spoon. Ugh but whatever.

I had to FF thru the nonsense in the office with Lucy being an idiiotic B***. I just couldn't take it. I was yelling at the tv and it was scaring the cats who were enjoying a nap on my lap. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort I agree with that!  A sensible solution -- which means it won't happen in the soapiness world.

Honored Contributor

Too bad Drew didn't scoop up Maxie when he had a chance. That would have really chapped Nina's backside. 

Is there still a reason for Sasha and Cody to exist? Sasha could apply for the management position at Bobbie's and get Heather her BLTs aka after surgery snack. 

And Mama Q would not be drinking beer while her son is lying in ICU. Get to know this character.

Honored Contributor

I would kill for all of the aiders and abetters to share a jail cell at least overnight. Willow and Mikey can use it as their Easter bunny card. 

Trina was not this upset when Rory died. BTW, anyone want to date this girl? She's 2-0 in the dead boyfriend game. šŸ•·ļø If Ace goes missing again, look this one up. 

Did we ever get the date for Chase and Brookie? I thought there was some haste with a terminally ill father? At this point, we may as well get it done at the Nurse's Ball in between Chase's singing routines.

This whole Jagger vs Jason game is stupid. It makes no sense. If Dex wants a last hurrah, he should take Jagger out and save us all the horrid storylines. 

Someone tell Jake Jason has always been a killer and everyone has known that since before he was born. 

Why are we talking about how lovely water is over a drowning victim's grave? Where did we get these new writers from? Inquiring and horrified minds want to know. 

And who is getting excited for the summer teen storylines? Have we had enough of the Q closet contingent yet? 

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:  LOVE your comments below...............

I would kill for all of the aiders and abetters to share a jail cell at least overnight. Willow and Mikey can use it as their Easter bunny card. I think we need to take numbers like at the deli counter.

Trina was not this upset when Rory died. BTW, anyone want to date this girl? She's 2-0 in the dead boyfriend game. šŸ•·ļø If Ace goes missing again, look this one up.Why are we talking about how lovely water is over a drowning victim's grave? Where did we get these new writers from? Inquiring and horrified minds want to know. I combined your two thoughts.  I was aghast and horrified when she started talking to Sprencer's "grave" about the delights of being by the water after her lover went overboard and believed to be dead by drowning.  I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  And no, I'm not sure Trina ever shed one crockodile tear for dear, sweet, Rory.  Not even as a friend.

Did we ever get the date for Chase and Brookie? I thought there was some haste with a terminally ill father? At this point, we may as well get it done at the Nurse's Ball in between Chase's singing routines. I always thought as previously posted it would have been Valentines Day since ahem, time was of the essence.  Maybe May sweeps?

This whole Jagger vs Jason game is stupid. It makes no sense. If Dex wants a last hurrah, he should take Jagger out and save us all the horrid storylines. Yes, me likey Dex taking out Jagger.  Click, click of your Bic, Bic.

Someone tell Jake Jason has always been a killer and everyone has known that since before he was born. So very true.  What exactly did Jake think his father did for a living...being Sonny's "enforcer"?  Traffic control on the docks?

And who is getting excited for the summer teen storylines? Have we had enough of the Q closet contingent yet? Laying in my supply of mouthwash and olives.  Hey, one never knows when Ava might stop by for a chitty chat.

And, I know I've seen it before BUTTT...a pay phone...a real pay phone on the 10th floor at GH.  I'd love to see someone actually use it!!  And it's there because.............?

Esteemed Contributor

I would LOVE a Drew Nina hook up. Something to shake things up. I notice the sanctimonious Carly, Michael and Willow have no problem aiding and abetting a fugitive, suspected of attempted murder of a cop, who BTW is their family member! 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

A very belated birthday to you, @BeckiWV !!!   I hope it was wonderful!