Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital 🏥 March 2024 - Spoilers Included

@SleeplessinSD I believe Pikeman is a business running illegal weapons. 

Honored Contributor

IMG_0659.jpeg

Respected Contributor

For all who celebrate..........

Happy Easter Pictures 2020, Happy Easter 2020 Images, Photos & Pics For ...

Respected Contributor

@Tommie1965 wrote:
I think it’s possible that Carly is the one who would be prosecuted for the RICO charges (from the time when Sonny had amnesia and she was acting like Mrs Mafia Boss). Carly doesn’t know it since they approached Jason with the deal before arresting her. And Jason doesn’t want them to know that. Just my theory.

Thank you.  Your theory makes more sense than RICO violations against Jason (although I think that's what we are suppose to believe).  Initially, I thought it might be against Sonny and Jason wanted to keep him from prosecution b/c of his "claustrophobia" problem.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@SleeplessinSD I believe Pikeman is a business running illegal weapons. 

Yes, Pikeman sells/supplies illegal weapons to very nasty folks/regimes around the world (according to what Brennan said to Valentin during their conversation in the van).

What we don't know (for sure) is who is the very tippy top "head" of Pikeman? That's what Jason as an FBI informant was to find out and report back to Agent Cates. 

Honored Contributor

April thread is now up! I fell down on the job, peeps!  Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

The writers seem not to have decided if Ava has been redeemed or not. Avery and Trina have allowed her to experience some grace; but her old ways come to the fore. When Sonny talked about her loyalty, all I could think of was Kate first and Morgan se one.

Respected Contributor

@Tommie1965  Yes, I think your right! Its Carly that Jason is protecting. I do remember some of the Meeting with the 5 families. Jason was supposed to make that meeting but was late so Carly took the meeting instead. I remember Cyrus was there. Carly told them she was running Sonny's business & told them she blew up either a shipment or a warehouse? (it was Jason) Possibly, one of the members of the 5 Fam. was an FBI informant & taped Carly Convo? Could have been one of the 2 that is now dead.  That would explain why Jagger has the proof of Rico Charges on Carly who Jason is protecting. That 5 family meeting with Carly acting like a Mob Boss was awesome!