Honored Contributor

General Hospital 🏥 March 2024 - Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Welcome to Port Charles! We're glad you're here!

🏥🚑🚨

GH Cast 2.jpg

Roxy St Pat.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital 🏥 March 2024 - Spoilers Included

General Hospital GH Legacy Thread Post of Honor

(please add to this at any time!)

Just like GH, there are some posters who belong on our own legacy wall!
Thank you for going above and beyond in contributing to our fun! 🙏💙

IMG_0010.jpeg@Preds 

IMG_0009.jpeg@Tique 

Champagne Toast Type Fragrance Oil@CLHS68 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MARCH GH PEEPS! 

GH March.jpg

@BeckiWV March 21st 🎉🥳🎂🎈

Roxy loves a good party! 🥳

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH SPOILERS DON'T LOOK! 🫣😲🙄

Smiley Surprised HE'S BAAAACCCKKKK!

Jason Q.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 thanks for the March thread, Laura. Looking forward to seeing Steve Burton back on the show!

I just hope they give him a good storyline. I had been enjoying the one of the developing relationship with Britt when they kicked him off the show! I really hope they do NOT revisit the whole thing with Sam.  For me, that ship has sailed and should be allowed to disappear over the horizon but I'm sure that won't happen.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Laura14 thanks for the March thread, Laura. Looking forward to seeing Steve Burton back on the show!

I just hope they give him a good storyline. I had been enjoying the one of the developing relationship with Britt when they kicked him off the show! I really hope they do NOT revisit the whole thing with Sam.  For me, that ship has sailed and should be allowed to disappear over the horizon but I'm sure that won't happen.

@GinaV24 I absolutely can not stand the Sam character.  I don't much like the actress either.  I hope that Steve gets a completely new love interest and is no longer at Carly's beck and call.

I had posted in the Feb. thread that I was about a month behind in watching.  Well lo and behold I lost a week's worth because apparently DirecTV was working out a deal with ABC and we did not have that station for a week.  I missed the whole Spencer funeral, and who knows what else.  I tried looking online but could not find episodes as far back at Feb. 5.  So I skipped to Feb. 12 and will move on from there.  Serves me right for getting so behind in my watching.  I do want to catch up so I can make relevant comments on this thread.  Some of these posts are so funny and I enjoy reading them.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 edited to add @Puppy Lips   name also

I agree..  pleasenot with Sam  again!!!!

but it is upsetting that Dante  gave her a new moto jacket...that was a sign of past history with Cold Stone...and i don't want them to have another love story line together...!!!Smiley Mad

I know they have a son together but  "writers".please don't have them back as a couple !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14. Thanks for another month of GH.  I very much appreciate you doing this.  Yes, Roxy does need a good party; maybe she'll show up at the wedding.

Hoping Jason's return brings some good writing.

Honored Contributor

Since no one here has a March birthday, Sonny took care of it for us. 🎉🎂🥳

IMG_0238.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I agree with all who do not wish to see Jason/Sam (JaSam) paired off again.  The writers have Sam telling anyone/everyone about how worried she is regarding their son, Danny.  Therefore, I think we can guess what's coming down the GH turnpike...LOL

Speaking of weddings, thank you Tracy for bringing Lila's wedding gown to BLQ.  All these wedding plans....ahhh, does anyone know the date?  My invite hasn't arrived yet.  Do the writers know the date?  Does Roxy know the date?  :womanwink: