Honored Contributor

Read Pearley's note..

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I finished this last night , i didn't know until i saw them interviewed on Sunday Morning Show , they ad libbed  much of the movie , i kind of questioned this , because it didn't all seem scripted , I did enjoy Candice in this , but her character was kind of sad ,  and desperate , which a big departure for her usually playing strong women. They shot this before the pandemic on a working Luxury Ship with real passengers as extras. Like i said this movie does run slow , so if you are looking for a fast paced movie , look else where.

Trusted Contributor

I just finished watching the movie and agree with others.  It was slow, not much plot.  The actors as usual are great.  I think Candace has been a bit heavier for awhile.  Her extra weight does not bother me so much as her hair and makeup.  I think her hair is too blond for her at this age and her eyebrows and eye make up could be improved.  She was and is a beautiful woman.  I saw her a few weeks ago on WWHL via Zoom and she looked great,  hair and make up was toned down.

Respected Contributor

Re: Candice Bergen

[ Edited ]

She is going to be on The Conners in a couple of weeks , the clip looked very funny. I am surprised she is doing such a small sitcom , i am sure she isn't doing it for the money.