Respected Contributor

Re: 90 day the other way 10-25

i think biniyam is trying desperately, to please her, so she won't leave. he, already has a son with an American and she left. i do think it's inevitable that areila will return to u.s.  I know he should know better(birth control) but i will feel sorry for him.

Respected Contributor

This show drives me crazy but I still watch it....First why do people not use birth control?  I would think in this day and time it would be easy to find.  Also Ari said she talked to Biniyam for hours every day on the phone before she came.  What did they talk about?  Evidently nothing about religion, babies, culture......Also does his phone not have a camera so he could have sent pictures of his apartment and the hospital etc.   Was she is Ethiopia when she got pregnant?  

As for Deavon... what is she having a bid wedding for?  They have so many other things to worry about and spend money on.  They have a child together and are already married.   These people on the shows seem more concerned with the wedding than the marriages.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, they all need and needed to use birth control!!  It is 2020, many types readily available!

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

This show drives me crazy but I still watch it....First why do people not use birth control?  I would think in this day and time it would be easy to find.  Also Ari said she talked to Biniyam for hours every day on the phone before she came.  What did they talk about?  Evidently nothing about religion, babies, culture......Also does his phone not have a camera so he could have sent pictures of his apartment and the hospital etc.   Was she is Ethiopia when she got pregnant?  

As for Deavon... what is she having a bid wedding for?  They have so many other things to worry about and spend money on.  They have a child together and are already married.   These people on the shows seem more concerned with the wedding than the marriages.

Ari was traveling around the world to recover from her divorce after being married to a man from Argentina for 10 years.  She was visiting Ethiopia when she met Biniyam so I am assuming she got pregnant there.  

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Yes, they all need and needed to use birth control!!  It is 2020, many types readily available!

Deavan claims the condom wasn't tight enough when she got pregnant with her son. Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Deavan claims the condom wasn't tight enough when she got pregnant with her son. Cat LOL

@colliemom4   Well, at least he's honest.  LOL  Don't they have small, med & Lg?????  LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

@colliemom4   Well, at least he's honest.  LOL  Don't they have small, med & Lg?????  LOL

@sophiamarie  I can't recall. It's been a long time since I needed birth control. They probably do. I wonder if she really was being honest? I can't help but wonder if she doesn't want a trap a man into marriage. She's already with someone else and there are rumors they're engaged.

Respected Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

@chiclet wrote:

Ari was traveling around the world to recover from her divorce after being married to a man from Argentina for 10 years.  She was visiting Ethiopia when she met Biniyam so I am assuming she got pregnant there.  

Omg.... Ari was just traveling through Ethiopia and had unprotected sex with someone she just met in Ethiopia!!!!   Maybe Biniyam needs to get a DNA test for that baby..

Honored Contributor

To Ari!  For Lord’s sake get that baby a freaking binki!

I’ve never seen a baby sucking on the mom’s boob 24/7.

Maybe the baby isn’t getting much milk?  Maybe she doesn’t know that baby’s don’t always want to nurse.  It’s natural for them to sooth themselve by sucking....that’s where a binki can come in.

Honored Contributor

Why can’t Bini ( Ari’s boyfriend) just move to the US?

Wow!  Her parents don’t like the way they throw all their support to their brother.

I think they thought they would never have a baby and she came along.  Do they have any other children?